BAE reaches settlement with Trinidad and Tobago after two years

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Live Charts

Following an announcement two years ago from BAE Systems saying that the government of Trinidad and Tobago wished to cancel an offshore patrol vessels contract, the defence company has finally said that the two parties have reached a settlement.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Norris Gilkes

Arouca, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

just need answers as we cannot believe that this government says even worse the attorney general who is a pathological lier
trini patriot

San Juan, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

@norris gilkes..you are an idiot..the past regime left the people hungry while they squandered money on grandoise plans which do nothing for the common man

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent BAE Systems Discussions

Search the BAE Systems Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BAE staff to ballot for industrial action (Nov '13) Nov '13 One notso greedy 1
In pictures: Scottish shipyard job cuts 'devast... (Nov '13) Nov '13 cougarmatch 1
Bilderberg Group delegate speaks out to dispel ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Mike 1
BAE Systems lands $234 million contract to cont... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sparky 1
BAE Systems - new drone technology with ultra r... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Medewiwin 1
Army expects to keep BAE Systems workers on the... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Joe Balls 3
Sky's the limit for first apprentice champion (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ganeshan Nadarajan 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••