Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal

Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 17, 2009, titled Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Former Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson on Thursday strongly defended his decision to push Bank of America Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

RODDY

Macungie, PA

#1 Jul 18, 2009
Typical. It's all "let the free market work it out", "greed is good", or some other Reaganite saying. But then when it hits the fan the Republican wants to step in and take all of our money to give to his rich buddies, because the free market failed miserably and actually letting the free market work it out would collapse our society.

I don't ever want to hear another peep out of Republicans about letting the market work it out.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2013
Darn those pesky facts

Location hidden

#3 Jan 3, 2014
RODDY wrote:
Typical. It's all "let the free market work it out", "greed is good", or some other Reaganite saying. But then when it hits the fan the Republican wants to step in and take all of our money to give to his rich buddies, because the free market failed miserably and actually letting the free market work it out would collapse our society.
I don't ever want to hear another peep out of Republicans about letting the market work it out.
Clinton 2016-3 in a row for the ADP...Gov. Christie is hoping Secretary Clinton's health wont allow her to run-it will be a landslide..2016 Immigration,marriage equality, and the Liliyledbetter Act have killed the GOP's chances for a long time..way to go Sr. Advisor Axelrod!

Location hidden

#5 Jan 3, 2014
The GOP is trying to tell people who they can marry-thats a personal choice keep your bogus religon out of it..

Location hidden

#7 Jun 21, 2014
RODDY wrote:
Darn those pesky facts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Closed accounts Jun 15 Jaimes 1
News Billionaire Nelson Peltz inks big mortgage on m... May '15 Drinkko 1
News U.S. top court to hear Bank of America cases on... (Nov '14) Mar '15 dariusrickard 14
News Bank of America Says Obama's Refinancing-Plan D... (Dec '11) Mar '15 williamscharles71 7
do not bank with bank of america!!!! Mar '15 lauramoore3 1
News Bank Of America: Another Opportunity To Buy Low... (May '12) Feb '15 agw 12
News Oil at $40, and Below, Gaining Traction on Wall... Jan '15 toneyweigert 1
More from around the web