Obama to Meet Credit-Card Executives ...

Obama to Meet Credit-Card Executives in Push to End `Deceptive' Practices

There are 2 comments on the Bloomberg story from Apr 23, 2009, titled Obama to Meet Credit-Card Executives in Push to End `Deceptive' Practices. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

Executives from credit-card issuers including Bank of America Corp. and American Express Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

2true

Portland, ME

#1 Apr 25, 2009
Did The Confederacy Elect Obama ?

Check out this on TOPIX

http://www.topix.com/forum/us-senate/barack-o...

join the discussion

==========

The Southern states , The Confederacy brought to this country millions of black Africans to be slaves in the cotton fields down south hundreds of years ago.

The Africans did not want to here but were dragged by force.

The descendants of the millions of Africans would not be here if not for the Confederate States of America bringing them over.

If not for slavery it is VERY likely that there would not be millions of Blacks here in America today.

We can thank the Confederate States of America for the Crips, for the Bloods, for the GANGBANGERS.

We can thank the Confederate States of America for the Black man in White House.

Am I wrong?
Tony G

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 17, 2013
I have a solution to put a stop to what I watched on the news as over 40 billion dollars in annual losses to consumers caused by questionable merchant activity. It is an idea I would like to offer to credit card companies and could easily by offered to the card holders as part of their existing protection plan.
The problem I am having is I don't get any responses by sending e-mails to the creit card companies and I do not have access to their executives e-mails.
Can you help me make contact with the idea?
Thank you,
Tony G.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bank of America and Walgreens Most Active Stock... (Jun '12) Jul 24 Raj Chanani 7
Bank of America Draft (Dec '14) Jul 10 derekdrudge 2
Closed accounts Jun '15 Jaimes 1
News Billionaire Nelson Peltz inks big mortgage on m... May '15 Drinkko 1
News U.S. top court to hear Bank of America cases on... (Nov '14) Mar '15 dariusrickard 14
News Bank of America Says Obama's Refinancing-Plan D... (Dec '11) Mar '15 williamscharles71 7
do not bank with bank of america!!!! Mar '15 lauramoore3 1
More from around the web