City leaders speak out on BofA Stadium upgrades

There are 1 comment on the WBTV story from Feb 11, 2013, titled City leaders speak out on BofA Stadium upgrades. In it, WBTV reports that:

Now that Charlotte city leaders have publicly announced a plan to help pay $143 million for upgrades to Bank of America Stadium, some council members are talking about why they decided to support the proposal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

Zion

Tehachapi, CA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
LOCK-IN AGREEMENTS MEANS NOTHING TO BANK OF AMERICA, DO NOT BE DECEIVED AS I WAS. Countrywide denied us our agreed locked-in loan document and upon signing, we noticed our 30 year 5.75% loan was changed to 6.25%. When we called, Countrywide said “YOU CAN’T AFFORD THE CHEAPER LOAN”. To avoid homelessness, we were forced to sign. Countrywide went out of business fast. BANK OF AMERICA bought our predatory loan without our approval of doing business with them. BANK OF AMERICA denied our Lock-in existed and denied our 7 mortgage modification applications for 3 years while we could NOT afford the higher loan. BofA then forced us into foreclosure, denying our QWR for our signed Lock-in document that our loan states is there. After denying parts of our QWR, BofA forced us into one last attempt to modify our loan and they finally accepted our mod app to avoid and hide their evil deeds of exploiting peoples wages, from being exposed to their investors, customers, and governed laws. BofA has now put us under a trial modification in order to erase the predatory loan and how we were ignored and treated, from existing while we have given the same income on each failed modification attempt. Why is the last any different from the first? The amount of affliction, transgression and oppression my family has been forced to endure during our loan processes of first time home buyers that WAS NOT AN EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY FOR US, NOR MILLIONS OF AMERICANS. NOW BANK OF AMERICA SHALL RECEIVE, DOUBLE OF THE SAME DEEDS THEY HAVE DONE TO MAN, IN THE NAME OF MY LORD, JESUS CHRIST, AMEN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bank of America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billionaire Nelson Peltz inks big mortgage on m... May 8 Drinkko 1
News U.S. top court to hear Bank of America cases on... (Nov '14) Mar '15 dariusrickard 14
News Bank of America Says Obama's Refinancing-Plan D... (Dec '11) Mar '15 williamscharles71 7
do not bank with bank of america!!!! Mar '15 lauramoore3 1
News Bank Of America: Another Opportunity To Buy Low... (May '12) Feb '15 agw 12
News Oil at $40, and Below, Gaining Traction on Wall... Jan '15 toneyweigert 1
News Bank of America's Bogus Rally Collapses as Real... (Jan '12) Jan '15 hubertfields00 2
More from around the web