Report: New Yahoo CEO is former chief...

Report: New Yahoo CEO is former chief of San Rafael's Autodesk

There are 2 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Jan 13, 2009, titled Report: New Yahoo CEO is former chief of San Rafael's Autodesk. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

Yahoo Inc. appears to have settled on former Autodesk chief Carol Bartz as its new chief executive, ushering in a no-nonsense leader known for developing a clear focus - something that has eluded the struggling ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

Dano

Fairfax, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2009
What is it with these CEO's? The older and wealthier they are--the more likely
the company is run into the ground. It seems like an American tradition.
If Autodesk needs a CEO, hire me--I only want $25.00 an hour. I guarantee
that blatware you guy's covet, will be on most hard drives- legally-- within
1 year.
Robin Hood

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jan 13, 2009
Yikes! What is Yahoo thinking?!

With Bartz in charge, we'll have to buy a $5,000 annual subscription for the right to click on the Red Y.

This woman may have corporate savvy, but she draws a blank when it comes to customer relations.

Ouch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autodesk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AutoCAD 2016 Helps Design Every Detail With Ric... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Markic 1
News Gridscape Series by Coastal Shower Doors Ranks ... (Oct '14) Dec '14 Debra Colon 3
Create indent in sheet metal (Jul '06) Aug '14 Hydrocal 3
News Maker Faire Bay Area 2013 Speaker Line Up to Fe... (May '13) May '13 RaspberryPI 1
News Earnings Preview: Adobe Systems Reports Q3 Earn... (Sep '12) Sep '12 andreaa 1
News Splunk Rises on Narrower Loss Than Expected; Fo... (Sep '12) Sep '12 NIKE FU 1
News Profit falls 9.3% at Autodesk; staff cuts planned (Aug '12) Aug '12 no suprise 2
More from around the web