L_Cook Abilene_TX

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2006

I have tried twice, on the mail in portion of my monthly statement, to change my "billing address". Who ever processess the statement, just ignores the request, as the next month's statement is sent to the old billing address.
OK, so I try to make contact over the phone, on that rediculous automated system. Have the option to 1. have a represenative call you back, within the next "8 to 10 minutes", or 2. stay on line, and a represenative will be with you as soon as possible.

I tried option 1, waited 2 hours, no contact. Tried option 2, stayed on the line for 90 minutes. This is rediculous.

Does anyone ever get through and talk to a customer represenative???
Linda Pacheco

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2006

Am I glad I'm reading L_Cooks experience on trying to get in touch with Atmos Customer Service. I have been going trough the same experience . I need to find out why I have been charged $379.77 for a months usage, when the family is at home just to go to sleep and up early to go to work. Does any one know how to get some help with this question?
L_Cook

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2006

Linda Pacheco wrote:
Am I glad I'm reading L_Cooks experience on trying to get in touch with Atmos Customer Service. I have been going trough the same experience . I need to find out why I have been charged $379.77 for a months usage, when the family is at home just to go to sleep and up early to go to work. Does any one know how to get some help with this question?
Linda, in my last effort to get my issue resolved, I went to the Atmos website. I clicked on the "contact us" button in the top right hand corner. That took me to a page that had several options, one which was a "Customer Inquiry". This is the one I chose. Here is the direct link:

http://www.atmosenergy.com/contact/mtx_custom...

I actually did get a response back from then in a few days! They said that they would take care of my billing address change. I will find out when I receive my next bill.

I wish you good luck on resolving your issue.
Robert Kinney

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2006

First, I am a stockholder of many years from ATMOS acquisition of United Cities Gas Co. in Tennessee. The only way to get this corporations attention is to write the Chairman Bob Best. Also, write your local public service commission. They are the government body which approves gas rates! Next write the members of the board of directors. Customer service at ATMOS has been the worst of any corporation dealt with. A senior executive called back after the letter to the Chairman and didn't do anything but acknowledge bad customer service but didn't do anything about it! No apology or anything! Also, as an ATMOS customer in TN, the gas bill is much higher for 2200 SQ ft house than a 3399 sq ft house in another town serviced by Piedmont Natural Gas. We need a class action lawsuit on this issue.
L_Cook Abilene_TX wrote:
I have tried twice, on the mail in portion of my monthly statement, to change my "billing address". Who ever processess the statement, just ignores the request, as the next month's statement is sent to the old billing address.
OK, so I try to make contact over the phone, on that rediculous automated system. Have the option to 1. have a represenative call you back, within the next "8 to 10 minutes", or 2. stay on line, and a represenative will be with you as soon as possible.
I tried option 1, waited 2 hours, no contact. Tried option 2, stayed on the line for 90 minutes. This is rediculous.
Does anyone ever get through and talk to a customer represenative???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atmos Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
atmos gas bill (May '13) May '13 joseph willis 1
Atmos faces PSC probe after union lodges complaint (Feb '06) Jul '12 Show Me 3
todlers running the company? (Jan '12) Jan '12 Daniel 1
DeSoto County Gas Line Break (Oct '10) Oct '10 MSLLL62 1
Call Center in Amarillo (Jun '10) Jun '10 Amarillo Employee... 1
anyone work at atmos? (Nov '07) Jun '10 Amarillo Employee... 3
Customer Service.. (Mar '06) Aug '09 Diane 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••