Bat Terrorizes Passengers on Airplane

Bat Terrorizes Passengers on Airplane

There are 13 comments on the www.nbcconnecticut.com story from Aug 10, 2011, titled Bat Terrorizes Passengers on Airplane. In it, www.nbcconnecticut.com reports that:

A bat got loose on an Atlanta-bound flight, forcing horrified passengers to duck for cover.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nbcconnecticut.com.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#1 Aug 10, 2011
Pixie?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

South Bend, IN

#2 Aug 10, 2011
TSA fails and let's a terrorist onboard.

Send the fighter jocks in there and knock the hell outa 'em.

South Bend, IN

#3 Aug 10, 2011
"lets" -- with no apostrophe, sheesh!

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#4 Aug 10, 2011
I always get blamed, it was my cousin... Wanted to see the world without getting lost. You know me, my family, we really do get lost going outside our comfort zones!!!!

Wish they would stop chasing us with those NETS!!!

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 10, 2011
*click*

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Capn, we're starting our initial decent into Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airport and should be on the ground in about 15 minutes. At this time, I'll ask the flight attendants to make their last rounds and prepare for landing.

We appreciate you flying with us toniht, and hope that the next time you travel, you'll fly with us.
*Ding*
I'm illuminating the seatbelt sign now as we pass through 10,000 and get ready for our approach. Once again, it's been our pleasure to have you on board tonight, and if you happen to see a really cute, black bat flying around the cabin, please grab him and ring your flight attendant call button...

*click*

South Bend, IN

#7 Aug 10, 2011
Capn Greg wrote:
*click*
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Capn, we're starting our initial decent into Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson airport and should be on the ground in about 15 minutes. At this time, I'll ask the flight attendants to make their last rounds and prepare for landing.
We appreciate you flying with us toniht, and hope that the next time you travel, you'll fly with us.
*Ding*
I'm illuminating the seatbelt sign now as we pass through 10,000 and get ready for our approach. Once again, it's been our pleasure to have you on board tonight, and if you happen to see a really cute, black bat flying around the cabin, please grab him and ring your flight attendant call button...
*click*
I remember when they just handed out little plastic wings to the kids.

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#9 Aug 10, 2011
Capn Greg wrote:
*click*
*Ding*
*click*
You know, there are really cute female bats, too, sexist! ;o)

Hehehehe

Since: Jul 07

Duncan, Canada

#10 Aug 11, 2011
I bet the bat was much more terrorized by the reactions from the passengers.
The Monkey

Hampton, VA

#11 Aug 11, 2011
Better a bat than bed bugs...
I'm saving up to get my own plane.
(Only about 24 million short right now.)
Paris Hilton

Huntington, NY

#12 Aug 11, 2011
Who was swinging the bat? It's not the bats fault...sheesh!!!!
OldCapt

Denver, CO

#13 Aug 11, 2011
Hell, at UNITED flying around with a bunch of old bats is perfectly normal!

“Right click Left click Yay!”

Since: Dec 10

Nehwon

#14 Aug 11, 2011
When the plane landed, who got the bat out? Was it these guys?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images...

Location hidden

#15 Aug 11, 2011
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, there are really cute female bats, too, sexist! ;o)
Hehehehe
If I had said "female" they would have brought at least three flight attendants to the flight deck...:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atlantic Southeast Airlines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Delta jet gets stuck in the mud at Tulsa airport (Aug '11) Aug '11 Consumer 3
News CDC Looks For 15 Passengers Of Madison Flight W... (Aug '11) Aug '11 confused one 1
News It's a bird... no, it's a bat! On a plane (Aug '11) Aug '11 confused one 1
News Cussing kid's author thrown off plane (Jun '11) Jun '11 Snake 2
News Captain Backs Pilot Who Kicked Muslim Leaders O... (May '11) May '11 Just a passenger 5