Defense: Bloody weapon lost from Ga. ...

Defense: Bloody weapon lost from Ga. slaying scene

There are 1 comment on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Oct 17, 2013, titled Defense: Bloody weapon lost from Ga. slaying scene. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Defense attorneys for a Georgia man charged with killing his father and seven others say a witness reported finding a bloody martial arts weapon outside the mobile home where the slayings occurred, but police never... Hoping to survive a real earthquake, many Californians and people in some earthquake prone areas of the world will drop, cover and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Bonnie

Sewell, NJ

#1 Oct 21, 2013
There were numchucks and a hammer found after the police theory of the crime. Of course they are lost now ! These backwoods cops would actually have to act like cops and find out who really did this. But justice is not important to them. Their reputations and a closed case is what's important to them and having to say oops ain't in their small minds. In the mean time, some mass murderers are running around Brunswick GA. It's exactly what I expect from GA law enforcement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Associated Press Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stephen Curry resumes light shooting on injured... 38 min Go Blue Forever 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Apr 21 Rotor Rooter 42
News Split high court now holds fate of Obama immigr... Apr 18 Cat74 3
News Bernie Sanders says he met with Pope Francis. Apr 16 Redeemed 3
News Sanders wins 3 states; Clinton retains big dele... Apr 15 Three Days 33
News Report: Immigrant students blocked from enrolli... Apr 11 Just Sayin 2
News Trump: Obama wasn't qualified for Ivy League (Apr '11) Apr 6 Robert E Lee jr 1,517
More from around the web