Radio's 'This American Life' retracts...

Radio's 'This American Life' retracts story about Apple workers in China, cites 'fabrications'

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Mar 16, 2012, titled Radio's 'This American Life' retracts story about Apple workers in China, cites 'fabrications'. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Daisey, whose latest show has been being credited with sparking probes into how Apple's high-tech devices are made, is finding himself under fire for distorting the truth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Mar 16, 2012
Whats tort law?

Levittown, PA

#2 Apr 22, 2012
A tort is a civil (as opposed to criminal) wrong that is not a breach of contract.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Associated Press Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Sat rotini 24
News NYC doctor under investigation found dead in Am... (Feb '14) Nov 20 pailrider 9
News Toys R Us plans to hire fewer holiday season wo... Oct 25 Sona 10
News Police: Victim was beaten for trying to leave h... Oct '15 kev from michigan 1
News Why our technological ignorance is hurting Hill... Oct '15 Fetch Bills Coffe... 2
News Untangling Syria: Europe's top diplomats mull n... Sep '15 fyi 2
News Clinton says no email apology: 'What I did was ... Sep '15 Ho Dee Doo 42
More from around the web