Wyoming got EPA to delay fracking finding

May 3, 2012 Full story: Ohio.com 6

CHEYENNE, WYO.: Wyoming's governor persuaded the head of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to postpone an announcement linking hydraulic fracturing to groundwater contamination, giving state officials - whom the EPA had privately briefed on the study - time to attempt to debunk the finding before it rocked the oil and gas industry more than ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2012
Pretty stupid using hydraulic fracturing near ground water consumed by citizens...nail them for gross negligence.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#2 May 4, 2012
Tax Payer View wrote:
Pretty stupid using hydraulic fracturing near ground water consumed by citizens...nail them for gross negligence.
That would be another charge against corbutt.
His role in the sandusky cover-up will be his first hurdle. One term and done.

This Fall, stamp out the RED menace of conservatism.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be another charge against corbutt.
His role in the sandusky cover-up will be his first hurdle. One term and done.
This Fall, stamp out the RED menace of conservatism.
One of those "Who is sleeping with who" good old boy's is looking shot in the foot.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 May 4, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be another charge against corbutt.
His role in the sandusky cover-up will be his first hurdle. One term and done.
This Fall, stamp out the RED menace of conservatism.
Things to do list... Throw TV in trash.
Wyogeo

Walnut Creek, CA

#5 May 4, 2012
Please not... the so called impacted water does not meet drinking water standards. Very high sulfates that would give most of you the runs if you drank it.

The state was right the EPA study is seriously flawed. Bad science by people whoshould know better. They missed the lab holding times, data wasnt reproducable at different labs.

The site has a 40 year history of gas production with gas shows shallower than the EPA samples.

40 years of sloppy house keeping at the surface is more likely the cause of any problems.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#6 May 4, 2012
Gasland is a must see movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Associated Press Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... 17 hr Just Saying 15
US to release memo justifying drone strikes (May '14) Dec 15 El oh El 4
GOP's Issa ready for final assault on 'Obamacare' Dec 11 Cat74 69
Gadhafi, in letter, asks Obama to end air strikes (Apr '11) Dec 10 Swedenforever 62
Financial tips for same-sex couples Dec 1 RalphB 7
Thousands rally across US after Ferguson decision Nov 25 Jfox772 2
Protesters of Ferguson decision flood US streets Nov 25 src 5
More from around the web