Va. Senator Says He'll Back Hillary C...

Va. Senator Says He'll Back Hillary Clinton

There are 99 comments on the National Public Radio story from May 2, 2014, titled Va. Senator Says He'll Back Hillary Clinton. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine of Virginia, an early supporter of Barack Obama in 2008, says he is backing Hillary Rodham Clinton for president if the former secretary of state seeks the Democratic nomination in 2016.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Cat74

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 May 2, 2014
Kaine has to endorse Hillary. She knows where all his bodies are buried. They served together in the corrupt Clinton Administration together.
All Pols Are VVhores

Bohemia, NY

#2 May 2, 2014
Wow wee! This is such a freakin' surprise! And I also heard yesterday the Bush family will support Jeb for President! Can you imagine that?!
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#3 May 3, 2014
I'd rather vote for an illegal Mexican she-male in a wheelchair than for that repugnant feminist douche bag Hillary.

Da useless and incompetent bi*tch dresses like a man, down to the boxer shorts.
Feminists don't believe in products such as Vagisil or Summer's Eve.
They usually leave a raunchy stench in their wake.
Is it any wonder that Bill kicked her out of his bed many years ago?
He desires a real woman.

She needs to return to Deliverance County, Arkansas, and resume baking her famous possum cookies.

:-)
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#4 May 3, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
I'd rather vote for an illegal Mexican she-male in a wheelchair than for that repugnant feminist douche bag Hillary.
I think you just described her running mate in 2016.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#5 May 3, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
He desires a real woman.
She needs to return to Deliverance County, Arkansas, and resume baking her famous possum cookies.
Who you would rather vote for is of no consequence as proven by the election and reelection of President Obama in 2008 and 2012… but what makes you look like a pathetic gossiping hag is how you throw into your post speculation about the Clintons bedroom… be careful, it might be you and the tea-bagging right who will be the replacement ingredient for those possum cookies 

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#6 May 3, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you would rather vote for is of no consequence as proven by the election and reelection of President Obama in 2008 and 2012… but what makes you look like a pathetic gossiping hag is how you throw into your post speculation about the Clintons bedroom… be careful, it might be you and the tea-bagging right who will be the replacement ingredient for those possum cookies &#61514;
Sen. Tim Kaine backs Hillary Clinton for president, I guess the death of four Americans means nothing to him either.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#7 May 3, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
The death of your political views means nothing to America. You got one right.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 May 3, 2014
so.
abe

Houston, TX

#9 May 3, 2014
How dumb will Americans get?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 May 3, 2014
abe wrote:
The last 2 elections should have given you at least a glimmer.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#11 May 3, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I guess the death of four Americans means nothing to him either.
Jumbles dear, all deaths are important and grave dancing on these four deaths for political partisan smears is at least the ploy when we watch the numbers of Hillary vs. any of the repube wannabes.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#12 May 3, 2014
Deo Vindice wrote:
she-male ... repugnant feminist douche bag ,,, bi*tch dresses like a man... Vagisil or Summer's Eve... a raunchy stench ... kicked her out of his bed ...a real woman.
Wow, how old are you and what century do you live in? You might want to stop fantasizing and improve your level of debate.
Delbert

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 May 3, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Kaine has to endorse Hillary. She knows where all his bodies are buried. They served together in the corrupt Clinton Administration together.
Governor Kaine has to endorse and support Hillary because the voters in Virginia who sent Kaine to Congress expect common sense politics and good governing.
Delbert

Virginia Beach, VA

#14 May 3, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sen. Tim Kaine backs Hillary Clinton for president, I guess the death of four Americans means nothing to him either.
More importantly it was the senseless Republican funding cuts to the State Department that resulted in the deaths of Ambassador Stevens and the CIA Contractors.

That tragedy on to of the deaths of 5000 Troops in Iraq, and no response to the 3500 Murdered in NYC and Washington DC by the Saudi Arabias on Bush and the Republicans watch.
Delbert

Virginia Beach, VA

#15 May 3, 2014
You're setting yourself up for major disappointment.
Deo Vindice wrote:
He desires a real woman.
Delbert

Virginia Beach, VA

#16 May 3, 2014
abe wrote:
Not enough to elect an Anti America, Anti Constitution Republican to the White House
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#17 May 3, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you would rather vote for is of no consequence as proven by the election and reelection of President Obama in 2008 and 2012… but what makes you look like a pathetic gossiping hag is how you throw into your post speculation about the Clintons bedroom… be careful, it might be you and the tea-bagging right who will be the replacement ingredient for those possum cookies &#61514;
Marine Corp Pat is fanly right about something, The Right and the people who primarily work for a living got beat by the left and the people who primarily vote for a living. They won hands down and the right has no chance against the new left logic. Income inequality, what a masterful plan on the part of the royal Obama plan. Just tell people that you don't have your fair share of the money who won't agree with that. You got to love democracy in progress, mob rule.
Delbert

Virginia Beach, VA

#18 May 3, 2014
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Marine Corp Pat is fanly right about something, The Right and the people who primarily work for a living got beat by the left and the people who primarily vote for a living. They won hands down and the right has no chance against the new left logic. Income inequality, what a masterful plan on the part of the royal Obama plan. Just tell people that you don't have your fair share of the money who won't agree with that. You got to love democracy in progress, mob rule.
A Republican sympathizer in Georgia would definitely shine the light on mob rule having all that practice..
Cat74

Oswego, IL

#22 May 3, 2014
I believe you are right. Hillary will dangle her announcement in front of all her supporters until she collects a goodly amount of money to stash for her future, then she will bow out to Uncle Joe. She couldn't stand the scrutiny of a political run. After all she will soon be a Grandma, and then there are those medical problems she has, she will back out as soon as the money is piled high enough.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#23 May 3, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
STFUP you idiot! The APE in cheif only won due to your'e voter fraud. How else could he win? You brag like it's something to be proud of, you people can't even get into school without Affirmitive Action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Associated Press Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pentagon deliberately misled Congress on sex as... Fri Le Jimbo 1
News A difficult matter: Claws come out as New York ... Fri Puppeteer 2
News Why US smoking rates are declining faster than ... May 26 Pete 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) May 24 Dig Gravers 46
News Stephen Curry resumes light shooting on injured... May 1 Go Blue Forever 1
News Split high court now holds fate of Obama immigr... Apr '16 Cat74 3
News Bernie Sanders says he met with Pope Francis. Apr '16 Redeemed 3
More from around the web