eBay Now And Beacon Will Drive eBay F...

eBay Now And Beacon Will Drive eBay Forward

There are 1 comment on the Seeking Alpha story from Dec 17, 2013, titled eBay Now And Beacon Will Drive eBay Forward. In it, Seeking Alpha reports that:

Currently, this services is available in Chicago, New York, Dallas, and the San Francisco Peninsula region.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seeking Alpha.

Since: Nov 13

Sydney, Australia

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Beacon Will Drive eBay where?

Seriously, there’s jobs available in the eBay Dept of Spin for such analysts …

The only measure of a listed company’s success is its stock price; and what does the "smart money" on Wall Street think about eBay stock? Well, in August 2007 the share prices of both eBay and Amazon were ~$40; today, eBay is ~$53; Amazon is ~$389 …

The fact is, eBay stock is NOT up; eBay stock is going nowhere; relatively speaking, eBay’s stock has for years been effectively declining in value, and there is no sign of any change is that trajectory …

And, I wonder if Pierre Omidyar ever thinks about just how much wealthier he now could have been had he not ok'd the appointment of the "Pain from Bain"?

eBay / PayPal / Donahoe: Dead Men Walking ... http://bit.ly/11F2eas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Would you pay $1,000 for a fancy new 'anniversa... Oct 4 Hmmm 17
News Catholic priest reveals Klan past, steps aside Sep '17 Brenda Dean 5
News GOP may cut disaster funds to build Trump's wall Aug '17 Trump is a joke 1
News iPhone 8 unlikely to have curved edge display: ... Aug '17 lauralily520 1
News One Weird - But Remarkably Successful - Tech ETF Aug '17 Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News Longtime owner of a gay bar thinks Gen Z needs ... Aug '17 Wondering 5
News Indianapolis man wins $33,000 to help pay off s... Aug '17 Shirvell s Shrivel 3
More from around the web