China court orders Apple to pay Chinese writers in copyright dispute

Full story: The Washington Post

A Chinese court has ordered Apple Inc. to pay 1.03 million yuan to eight Chinese writers and two companies who say unlicensed copies of their work were distributed through Apple's online store.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

karma at work.

after apple outsourced so many jobs overseas and built factories overseas.. for some reason, I don't really care what happens to them.

frankly, I hope the traitors die. go bankrupt.

serves them right.
SHUT IT DOWN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Apple is the scourge of the Western world!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

China has copyright laws?

Since when?

Don't they realise their entire economy is built on theft of copyright material?
bll

Hamilton, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

what a joke
SHUT IT DOWN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

SHUT IT DOWN wrote:
Apple is the scourge of the Western world!
Biggest human rights violator going. Enough!!
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="shut up, shut it down"]Biggest human rights violator going.[/QUOTE]

No one knows human rights violations more than chinese communists(always small letters). chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million Chinese citizens to establish chinese communism(always small letters). The genocidal democide was the largest ever on the face of the Earth, possibly doubling the savagery of Hitler & Stalin, combined!!!!!!!
ASIA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
No one knows human rights violations more than chinese communists(always small letters). chinese communists(always small letters) murdered, tortured & starved 100 million Chinese citizens to establish chinese communism(always small letters). The genocidal democide was the largest ever on the face of the Earth, possibly doubling the savagery of Hitler & Stalin, combined!!!!!!!
US is worst over 110 million Natives indians of N. aMERICA KILLED BY US century of wars , and genocidal wars... U should look in your own back yard = American Holocaust!
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

ASIA wrote:
US is worst over 110 million Natives indians of N. aMERICA KILLED BY US century of wars , and genocidal wars... U should look in your own back yard = American Holocaust!
I am Native Tribal member of the Snohomish, surrounding the Salish Sea(Puget Sound), USA. I know the genocide against my people, not only historically, but within my family. That is why I can recognise the greater destruction, zeal & democidal nature that chinese communists have poured out on their own Brothers, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES.
The same egotistical racism & killing lust that I see, even in present day euros(europeans) & transplanted euros(americans), I also see in greater quantities in chinese communists. chinese communists(like you), easily point to other genocides, while NEVER admitting to their own & greatest world-wide democidal genocides, dealt out within very recent history.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

ASIA wrote:
US is worst over 110 million Natives indians of N. aMERICA KILLED BY US century of wars.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
I am Native Tribal member of the Snohomish, surrounding the Salish Sea(Puget Sound), USA. I know the genocide against my people, not only historically, but within my family. That is why I can recognise the greater destruction, zeal & democidal nature that chinese communists have poured out on their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES.

The same egotistical racism & killing lust that I see, even in present day euros(europeans) & transplanted euros(americans), I also see in greater quantities in chinese communists. chinese communists(like you), easily point to other genocides, while NEVER admitting to their own & greatest world-wide democidal genocides, dealt out within very recent history.
//////////
litesong continues:
chinese communist democidal genocide had no connections to warfare. Of course, ASIA has to over-estimate Native Tribes genocides(bad as they were), so chinese, Lenin, & Stalin communist democidal rage doesn't lead the list of world democide lists.

Native Tribes often had access to their superior understanding of land & how to use it strategically. Initial confrontations caused by euros, found bow & arrows, wielded by Native Tribe warriors & people, intimate with hunting & woodlore in wild terrain to be fearful weapons, able to shoot much quicker than the single shot & slow to load, early black powder weapons. Under rainy conditions, the black powder mechanisms had many failures to protect euros against Native Tribes who were superior hunters, survivalists, & battle-tested warriors. & sometimes, Native Tribes did have access to fire-arms.

But chinese communists, after ridding themselves of Jiang Zhongzheng, then swarmed through the vast hidden nooks & crannies of China, spreading Marxism on slippery slopes of bloodlust. There was no opposition, with firearms, bow & arrow or even knives. Marxism was taught with machine gun rapid death, murder, & slow torture & starvation.

Screw you, ASIA, another failed chinese communist propaganda PR cleanser of the worst democides on the face of the Earth.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

ASIA wrote:
US is worst over 110 million Natives indians of N. aMERICA KILLED BY US century of wars.......
//////////
litesong wrote:
I am Native Tribal member of the Snohomish, surrounding the Salish Sea(Puget Sound), USA. I know the genocide against my people, not only historically, but within my family. That is why I can recognise the greater destruction, zeal & democidal nature that chinese communists have poured out on their own BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES.
The same egotistical racism & killing lust that I see, even in present day euros(europeans) & transplanted euros(americans), I also see in greater quantities in chinese communists. chinese communists(like you, Asia), easily point to other genocides, while NEVER admitting to their own & greatest world-wide democidal genocides, dealt out within very recent history.
//////////
litesong continues:
chinese communist democidal genocide had no connections to warfare. Of course, ASIA has to over-estimate Native Tribes genocides(bad as they were), so chinese, Lenin, & Stalin communist democidal rage doesn't lead the list of world democide lists.
Native Tribes often had access to their superior understanding of land & how to use it strategically. Initial confrontations caused by euros, found bow & arrows, wielded by Native Tribe warriors & people, intimate with hunting & woodlore in wild terrain to be fearful weapons, able to shoot much quicker than the single shot & slow to load, early black powder weapons. Under rainy conditions, the black powder mechanisms had many failures to protect euros against Native Tribes who were superior hunters, survivalists, & battle-tested warriors. & sometimes, Native Tribes did have access to fire-arms.
But chinese communists, after ridding themselves of Jiang Zhongzheng, then swarmed through the vast hidden nooks & crannies of China, spreading Marxism on slippery slopes of bloodlust. There was no opposition, with firearms, bow & arrow or even knives. Marxism was taught with machine gun rapid death, murder, & slow torture & starvation.
Screw you, ASIA, another failed chinese communist propaganda PR cleanser of the worst democides on the face of the Earth.
OMG

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Native Tribal member of the Snohomish, surrounding the Salish Sea(Puget Sound), USA. I know the genocide against my people, not only historically, but within my family. That is why I can recognise the greater destruction, zeal & democidal nature that chinese communists have poured out on their own Brothers, SISTERS, CHILDREN & BABIES.
How's those small pox blankets coming along?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

litesong wrote:
ASIA wrote:
//////////
litesong wrote:
//////////
litesong continues:
from what I read, there were like 110 million indians at the time of columbus back 1492.

but by the time the usa declared independence from the british and became a nation in 1776, there were only like 13 million indians left alive.

yes, I believe the early americans murdered millions of indians. but not more than 13 million.

so, who killed these 100 million indians? in large part the spanish conquistadors. remember them? then, there were the french. and number of other european countries like britain.

as for your rant on the communist, yes, it happened. from what I read, over 200 million in the last century were murdered in a failed attempt by the communist to convert the entire world to communism.

bottomline, though, I don't see how you can blame everybody living now for the actions of our ancestors?

it doesn't make sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••