Hacker cites iOS 6 code as becoming m...

Hacker cites iOS 6 code as becoming more secure, offering "tougher protections"

There are 1 comment on the O'Grady's PowerPage story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Hacker cites iOS 6 code as becoming more secure, offering "tougher protections". In it, O'Grady's PowerPage reports that:

Per iPodNN , in a recent tweet , hacker i0n1c has revealed that the forthcoming iOS 6.1 update adds "again tougher protections" to the codebase even compared to iOS 6, suggesting that security has been dramatically improved.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O'Grady's PowerPage.

Märsta, Sweden

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Since when is anybody else besides Apple able to see the source code for any of the Apple products?
Even reverse engineering doesn't give anyone access to the source code as it was wrote.
Either journalists are no idea what they write about, or the guy is laughing at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apple now lets you restore deleted iPhone files Nov 18 Aarontang17 3
News Jobs' personality makes for uncomfortable scree... Oct '15 private guy 1
News Apple Discounts 'Amazing Fantasy Games' for New... Sep '15 Anonymous 1
News Amazon pushing $50 Fire tablet in attempt to un... Sep '15 RosieBauman 1
News Apple left racist, sexist ringtones unchecked f... Aug '15 Oh No You Di-nt 7
How To Fix An iPhone Home Button Quick And Easy Aug '15 NewYorkView 1
you use my life .. you die Jul '15 awp 1
More from around the web