Teenage brothers charged with killing...

Teenage brothers charged with killing NJ girl, 12

There are 10 comments on the KNOE-TV Monroe story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Teenage brothers charged with killing NJ girl, 12. In it, KNOE-TV Monroe reports that:

Authorities say a California surfer has been killed by a shark off a beach at coastal Vandenberg Air Force Base.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNOE-TV Monroe.

Storm Warning

Milton, WI

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Both of them look like they could be one of Obamas kids
Stop black thugs

Jackson, TN

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Both should be EXECUTED.

The child is just as dead as she would have been if they had been 30.
responder

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 29, 2012
Racists should be executed, starting with the two above.
Stop black thugs

Jackson, TN

#4 Oct 29, 2012
responder wrote:
Racists should be executed, starting with the two above.
If you want to shot racist start with the racist in the black KKK, the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, "Rev" Wright, etc.
responder

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Stop black thugs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to shot racist start with the racist in the black KKK, the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, "Rev" Wright, etc.
YOU are a racist. I'm saying shoot YOU, moron. Do you understand?
Stop black thugs

Jackson, TN

#6 Oct 30, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a shrine to your messiah, the Kenyan named "Obama"? Do you kiss his feet or his butt?

Obama is a TRAITOR that MURDERED FOUR AMERICANS in the Embassy because he is a Muslim lover and a coward.
Helen

Thornwood, NY

#7 Oct 31, 2012
Stop black thugs wrote:
<quoted text>
Your recommendation for stopping "white thugs" would it be the same as stopping "black thugs"???
responder

Columbus, OH

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Stop black thugs wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a shrine to your messiah, the Kenyan named "Obama"? Do you kiss his feet or his butt?
Obama is a TRAITOR that MURDERED FOUR AMERICANS in the Embassy because he is a Muslim lover and a coward.
Hasn't anyone shot you yet, you racist scumbag? Quit lying, anti-American traitor.
Stop black thugs

Jackson, TN

#9 Oct 31, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism is what got Obama elected; 99% of blacks voted for his skin color; he could have been an ax murderer and they would vote for him
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Racism......??? Let's look at it this way. With Obama and his administration: food prices are higher, gasoline is higher, Medicare has stopped payment/coverage on many prescriptions, crime has increased nation wide, the economy is poor, many, MANY have lost their jobs including my brother, the products we buy now come from China, he's openly approved queer marriage, he's turned down religeon except for his own and.........on and on. He promised a change and we got it! Racism.....!!!.. What does it take to see the light, a double set of queer's rainbows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wise up to the benefits of a smart home 18 hr FrankMills 3
News Flood destroys home of man who believes floods ... Aug 19 RalphB 20
News Apple: FBI seeks 'dangerous power' in fight ove... (Feb '16) Jul '16 Plilley 6
News Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest at Job... (Oct '11) Jun '16 Gay Divorce 3
News Apple to start showing ads in App Store Jun '16 name 1
News Microsoft wants you using Windows 10, whether y... (Feb '16) Jun '16 1potato2potato 2
News Here's How Wall Street Is Getting Ready for Pre... May '16 Three Psyche 1
More from around the web