Jury foreman in Apple v. Samsung: Ver...

Jury foreman in Apple v. Samsung: Verdict a message that copying is a big risk

There are 4 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Aug 25, 2012, titled Jury foreman in Apple v. Samsung: Verdict a message that copying is a big risk. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Velvin Hogan, 67, poses for a portrait at his apartment in San Jose, Calif. on Saturday, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Bad message, will promote monopoly of pricing and international manufacturing as well as resources. The patent system is in need of overhaul. Talking to a well famed hostile take over attorney, patents are a joke and jury's have no understanding of the criminal side of what goes on to make any kind of a knowledgeable decision...almost criminal. For example consider 1 billion as a legal bribe to corner a market...you're thinking too small, do you kind of see the picture. Think about it and I will expand later.
MIDutch

Clinton Township, MI

#2 Aug 27, 2012
So you think stealing is a good thing, then?

Glad I'm not your neighbor. Wouldn't want a monopoly on my resources such as my lawn mower, tools, anything I've made or created, etc., now would I?

Since: Sep 07

Kansas City Area

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Like Jobs stole the idea for GUI and the mouse fron Xerox.

Sucks that such a lowlife was worshiped by the sheep who bought his overpriced products.

Bill Gates and his foundation puts more money into worthwile causes than most countries.

I can't wait to buy my Windows phone.
MIDutch wrote:
So you think stealing is a good thing, then?
Glad I'm not your neighbor. Wouldn't want a monopoly on my resources such as my lawn mower, tools, anything I've made or created, etc., now would I?
MIDutch

Clinton Township, MI

#4 Aug 29, 2012
ahclem wrote:
Like Jobs stole the idea for GUI and the mouse fron Xerox.
Sucks that such a lowlife was worshiped by the sheep who bought his overpriced products.
Bill Gates and his foundation puts more money into worthwile causes than most countries.
I can't wait to buy my Windows phone.
<quoted text>
So, your okay with stealing "because other people do it, too".

I wonder if your views of the rest of the Ten Commandments are similarly unethical.

BTW the amount of money Bill Gates gives to charity is IRRELEVANT to the topic at hand and merely illustrates your need to grasp at straws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apple Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tech Giants Fight Renewable Energy Freeze In No... May 31 Solarman 1
News Rapper explains why Jay Z is smearing Apple wit... May 30 KnutesNiche 1
News Watch: 'Steve Jobs' new trailer released May 20 andet1987 2
News Apple's Ahrendts emerges as top-paid U.S. woman... May 5 Max 1
News Apple CEO publicly acknowledges that he's gay (Oct '14) May 5 fgrhgcedce 7
News Apple Pay Overtakes Rivals, But Usage Seen 'Lim... Apr '15 Philip Cohen 2
News JunoWallet scores big as its mobile wallet for ... Mar '15 nancyrichter 1
More from around the web