Jury foreman in Apple v. Samsung: Verdict a message that copying is a big risk

Aug 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Santa Cruz Sentinel

Velvin Hogan, 67, poses for a portrait at his apartment in San Jose, Calif. on Saturday, Aug.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Bad message, will promote monopoly of pricing and international manufacturing as well as resources. The patent system is in need of overhaul. Talking to a well famed hostile take over attorney, patents are a joke and jury's have no understanding of the criminal side of what goes on to make any kind of a knowledgeable decision...almost criminal. For example consider 1 billion as a legal bribe to corner a market...you're thinking too small, do you kind of see the picture. Think about it and I will expand later.
MIDutch

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

So you think stealing is a good thing, then?

Glad I'm not your neighbor. Wouldn't want a monopoly on my resources such as my lawn mower, tools, anything I've made or created, etc., now would I?

Since: Sep 07

Kansas City Area

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Like Jobs stole the idea for GUI and the mouse fron Xerox.

Sucks that such a lowlife was worshiped by the sheep who bought his overpriced products.

Bill Gates and his foundation puts more money into worthwile causes than most countries.

I can't wait to buy my Windows phone.
MIDutch wrote:
So you think stealing is a good thing, then?
Glad I'm not your neighbor. Wouldn't want a monopoly on my resources such as my lawn mower, tools, anything I've made or created, etc., now would I?
MIDutch

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

ahclem wrote:
Like Jobs stole the idea for GUI and the mouse fron Xerox.
Sucks that such a lowlife was worshiped by the sheep who bought his overpriced products.
Bill Gates and his foundation puts more money into worthwile causes than most countries.
I can't wait to buy my Windows phone.
<quoted text>
So, your okay with stealing "because other people do it, too".

I wonder if your views of the rest of the Ten Commandments are similarly unethical.

BTW the amount of money Bill Gates gives to charity is IRRELEVANT to the topic at hand and merely illustrates your need to grasp at straws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••