Apax Said to Be Near $1.8 Billion Purchase of Advantage Sales & Marketing

There are 2 comments on the Bloomberg story from Nov 25, 2010, titled Apax Said to Be Near $1.8 Billion Purchase of Advantage Sales & Marketing. In it, Bloomberg reports that:

Apax Partners LLP is close to buying Advantage Sales & Marketing Inc. from private-equity firm J.W. Childs Associates LP and Bank of America Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloomberg.

Former ASM Rep

Columbiana, OH

#1 Nov 29, 2010
I wonder if this buyout will let ASM off the hook for all the class action lawsuits against them for violating the FLSA with their reps, both current and former.......
I have MTN

Oworonshoki, Nigeria

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Dear friend,
Good news for you.
I have two 1.5B Euro Seasoned MTN on the Clearstream SCREEN PRINTOUT COPIES issued by PNB And Credit Agricole, all top banks in Paris for sale for 65% plus 2
Do you have any of your buyers who can show POF , then he and the owner will sign the Contract ,
Then the settlement bank, JP Morgan will contact his bank to deliver the paper to buyer account before payment
I will send you the Screen copies to send to him for his bank to verify on the screen on Monday and once ok, he must send POF with his LOI package for closing next week
Half of 1% on buyer side is fully open for yours .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Apax Partners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Big Three pull up for lifeline again (Dec '08) Jan '09 paul shykora arts 13
More from around the web