John Woods Direct Vent Water Heaters ...

John Woods Direct Vent Water Heaters Fled the Country

Posted in the AO Smith Forum

Toby Hensley

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2007
In my humble opinion the John Woods Flexible Direct Venting feature is the best in the business. I was surprised in November 2005 to learn that they would no longer be available in the lower 48 states. No other entity of A.O. Smith water heater production has this flexible direct venting system. Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AO Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A.O. Smith raises outlook after strong 3Q (Nov '13) Nov '13 higher demand in ... 1
News AO Smith Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results -... (Nov '13) Nov '13 too late already 1
News A.O. Smith 2Q sales up on U.S. housing recovery... (Jul '13) Oct '13 MR JAMES 2
News A. O. Smith announces it will discontinue manuf... (Aug '13) Aug '13 George 1
News News of Fergus plant closure sinking in (Aug '13) Aug '13 George 1
News A.O. Smith Corp. closing hot water heater facto... (Aug '13) Aug '13 George 1
News Fergus plant closure is dire news, locals say (Apr '13) Jun '13 too many closures 4
More from around the web