We are Urgently Seeking IBOEs (Intern...
S Finestrat

La Nucía, Spain

#199 Dec 15, 2011
write me toplinenet@yahoo.com
SEPEHR SALARI wrote:
**********hello.
we are the best buyers of your IBOE's.
if your have it ,we are ready and willing to enter a contract to buy your IBOE's/.
we are not brokers we will starting with 200M or 300M up to 50 B.
it is real not fack .
with the best reagards
tim united states

Essex, MD

#200 Dec 19, 2011
To those who have been emailing me with offers please do not send me any offers unless you know what it is going on asking me to have instruments back by cash or so forth , you do not know public policy , the instruments are backed in good faith thats it no more no less , if you dont know what is going on or if your looking for fees the fees are paid by the buyer or lessee, thank you, experienced bankers only , Tim td717@yahoo.com

“Shooting Steiner”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#202 Dec 20, 2011
bunch of Joker Brokers here fishing for victims with IBOE bullcrap
tim united states

Essex, MD

#203 Dec 20, 2011
whos this clown who keeps saying IBOE's are a scam & hiding his identity , if they are a scam then the UNICITRAL is a scam , & that is international law for negotiable instruments , so you either are working for some one to put out these messages or you plain ignorant which one is it.
Atef Gresat

Amman, Jordan

#204 Dec 27, 2011
for 1.5B contact me
atef.gresat@yahoo.com
skype ID:-louiatef

“Shooting Steiner”

Location hidden

#205 Dec 28, 2011
Unicitral just verifies notarization of legal documents and the IBOE is a legal document of no value UCC are just state level screens and none of you morons know what you are scamming about

http://lordneilbenjamingibson.blogspot.com/p/...

Since: Dec 11

Anaheim, CA

#206 Dec 28, 2011
IBOE fraud wrote:
Sir Nick reveals IBOE fraud
http://www.youtube.com/user/tesorodelalma
IBOE Fraud/Graham Shandiman, Sir Nick doesn't have nice things to say about you in his Dec 4, 2011 video post.????
tim united states

Essex, MD

#207 Dec 28, 2011
this IBOE fraud guy is working for someone , take my word for it cause he is here to sow seeds or distraction with his idle talk , he is either a banker trying to disaapoint people or is a agent i have seen to many posts from these kind of people he isnt confused he knows full well what he is saying
tim united states

Essex, MD

#208 Dec 28, 2011
matter of fact demon he the UNICITRAL are the guidelines to writing the instruments , not the notarization
Moses Thomas

Singapore, Singapore

#209 Dec 29, 2011
IBOE fraud wrote:
Unicitral just verifies notarization of legal documents and the IBOE is a legal document of no value UCC are just state level screens and none of you morons know what you are scamming about
http://lordneilbenjamingibson.blogspot.com/p/...
Well said my friend you are absolutely right about your comments. The UCC just verifies the IBOEs put under them and does not carry any value and anyone who claims to monetise them will be considered as fradulent according to the US Treasury and anyone interested to see or want to know more please contact me at moses@yangroup.biz thanks

Since: Dec 11

Anaheim, CA

#211 Dec 30, 2011
Moses Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said my friend you are absolutely right about your comments. The UCC just verifies the IBOEs put under them and does not carry any value and anyone who claims to monetise them will be considered as fradulent according to the US Treasury and anyone interested to see or want to know more please contact me at moses@yangroup.biz thanks
I don't want to confuse anyone by my reply to IBOE Fraud. I'm not disputing his claims about the legitimacy of those type of instruments and opportunities - in fact, I tend to believe 99.99% of the supposed opportunities are bogus. I only wanted to bring his attention to what's being said about him by someone he's promoting.

“Shooting Steiner”

Location hidden

#212 Jan 1, 2012
tim united states wrote:
matter of fact demon he the UNICITRAL are the guidelines to writing the instruments , not the notarization
you sound like one of the pillocks that went to one of those chop your dollar Sovereign Entity ID Card cash in scam seminars. You are just angry that after buying all that laser ink jet ink to print all your hokey IBOEs for however much you feel you are owed by the feds and curse yourself that you cannot even make a dishonest dollar in life.
tim united states

Essex, MD

#213 Jan 1, 2012
Whoever has a business plan & ius looking to business please contact me or leave me your contact info , thank you .
tim united states

Essex, MD

#214 Jan 1, 2012
here is the laws for those of you that dont understand the laws of the instruments , thank you

http://www.uncitral.org/pdf/english/texts/pay...
Moses Thomas

Singapore, Singapore

#215 Jan 1, 2012
Green Project Need Fund wrote:
We are owner of mega green project need to get the fund $300M, if you have IBEO $1B+ then you need to monetized on behalf of our project, please sent e-mail : k9gb.thailand@gmail.com
I saw your posting and I do have japanese bonds that you can use for your project,interested pls msg me at moses@yangroup.biz tks

“Shooting Steiner”

Location hidden

#216 Jan 30, 2012
Wow seems like this thread is just FULL of FAKER MAKERS and JOKER BROKERS running the old IBOE scams because fools dont understand why they are so fake :)

Most professional scammers have left Topix as it makes them easy picking for LEOs and I pity the desperate advance fee scammers that are still trying to bait greedy victims here.

Still these scammers are so amateur people are fools if they fall for their stupid instruments and pathetic verbiages, shelf companies, fake Prudential insurance etc etc
alvaro

Bogotá, Colombia

#219 Jan 31, 2012
Investment Banker wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
We have an excellent 40 week year, 5 year trade platform seeking large multi Billion dollar pools of IBOEs. This is not a trade designed for bank instruments such as SBLC, BGs or MTNs where we are trying to convert the trade to accept IBOEs.
This trade is specifically designed for IBOEs. We are seeking a trade and pay situation understanding these instruments are not bought and sold like others. We prefer to work with the merchantile owners and want IBOEs that are on the UCC screen but we will consider working with any parties and situations.
Hi I have this instrument for 5B please sending me the information maurogo69@gmail.com thanks

Since: Feb 12

San Diego, CA

#220 Feb 7, 2012
IRG wrote:
<quoted text>IRG WE ARE SELLING 1B OF BOE'S ISSURD BY THE STATE OF GEORGIA. IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEMD AN EMAIL TO namhq@aol.com
Would you get in touch with me please.. This concerns the "IBOE's" you have for sale!! Maxx Money: e-mail: axmworldwide@cox.net
lima alpha

Cameroon

#229 Feb 13, 2012
je veux correpondre avec vous mon pays recherche des financements pour les projets structurants merci
lima alpha

Cameroon

#230 Feb 13, 2012
que faire pour obtenir le financement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird, wonderful drops May '15 Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
News Fiji to keep close China links despite return t... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Ally McCoist 5
News India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia ... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Henry 2,462
News 'Cannabis use in adolescence has negative impac... (Sep '14) Sep '14 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
how to validate an iboe (Aug '11) Aug '14 Nomis Liu 11
News Australian Armenian church leader 'was a KGB spy' (Aug '14) Aug '14 Armenian Benefactor 5
News Domino's lifts profit 48 per cent (Aug '14) Aug '14 Philip Cohen 1
More from around the web