croko

Fremont, CA

#129 Jul 7, 2011
"Behnam Mahmoodzadegan" is fraud and his IBOE is worthless
croko

Fremont, CA

#130 Jul 7, 2011
Behnam Mahmoodzadegan `s IBOE ( international Bill Of Exchange ) is a SCAM. Call the US Treasury Inspector General's Office in Georgia if u involved on this scam
Behnam is fraud

Fremont, CA

#131 Jul 7, 2011
Behnam Mahmoodzadegan is fraud

Call the US Treasury Inspector General's Office in Georgia if u involved on this scam

or call to 1-800-359-3898 (toll free) or Hotline@oig.treas.gov

http://www.treasury.gov/about/organizational-...
Brendan O Neill

Raleigh, NC

#132 Jul 7, 2011
Wael ElAawar wrote:
We are looking for IBOE under UCC, I'm the buyer for any amount, pls send me your IBOE and the code to check it and your conditions.
Are you still looking for IBOES boneilctg@yahoo.com
Brendan O Neill

Raleigh, NC

#133 Jul 7, 2011
My partner has IBOE'S looking to monatize under UCC. just putting the info out. thank you Brendan
Brendan O Neill

Raleigh, NC

#135 Jul 7, 2011
Herry needs your contact wrote:
Hello Please send me your IBOE info to < wicpower05@yahoo.com>
Do You Monitize IBOE'S ????
Regards
Brendan
tim united states

Essex, MD

#137 Jul 7, 2011
how bout this fellow quincy how legite is is he he claiming to be a broker
BEHNAM MAHMOODZADEGAN

Fremont, CA

#138 Jul 7, 2011
Brendan O Neill

Raleigh, NC

#139 Jul 7, 2011
IBOE_Principle wrote:
Brenden and Sarah, watch out for IBOEs containing the Name Jonathan Todd Clinard as they are fraudulent... They look good but are worthless. There is nothing backing them.
Thank you Sir. There are shisters everywhere unfortunately.
Brendan
Ryan Shearwaters

UK

#140 Jul 18, 2011
BG/SBLC Specifically for lease from 25 top AA bank, leasing price of 6+2 of face value;

Mr. Ryan Shearwaters
Telephone +442070601150
Email: rshearwaters@yahoo.co.uk
tim united states

Essex, MD

#141 Jul 18, 2011
I looked at that bond the thing it lacks is the law mentioned on it other than that it looks good , everybody is saying there isnt any thing backing them there isnt anything backing anything except credit they took al lthe gold off the market in 1933 & the silver in 1964 so all you have is a promise to pay according to
the law UNICIRAL Convention & to public law 73-1, 48 stat 1 & statutes at large chapter 48, 48-112

http://www.uncitral.org/pdf/english/texts/pay...
BTY

Fort Washington, MD

#142 Jul 19, 2011
Investment Banker wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
We have an excellent 40 week year, 5 year trade platform seeking large multi Billion dollar pools of IBOEs. This is not a trade designed for bank instruments such as SBLC, BGs or MTNs where we are trying to convert the trade to accept IBOEs.
This trade is specifically designed for IBOEs. We are seeking a trade and pay situation understanding these instruments are not bought and sold like others. We prefer to work with the merchantile owners and want IBOEs that are on the UCC screen but we will consider working with any parties and situations.

Hello can you send me detail and procedures to: truefreedom1@ymail.com
Sarah

Santa Ana, CA

#143 Jul 20, 2011
we are trading group that can work especially on IBOE`s under UCC that issued under US Treasury
Please send us your full package (KYC+UCC form) for review
please be noted that we never reply to incomplete package and or brokers that havnt direct access to owner of IBOE`s

36southinvestments@gmail.com
nabil guirguis

Cairo, Egypt

#144 Jul 23, 2011
we can finance projects exceeding 1 billion with IBEO
send your project to newfinancinggroup@gmail.om
IBOE_Principle

Hermitage, TN

#145 Jul 23, 2011
Sarah in California... you ought to know as a platform you are not permitted by law to solicit business. This either makes you a broker shopping for information, or someone trying to entrap another. There are very few IBOEs that can be seen on a particular colour screen. If you dont have access to this screen then you cannot validate an IBOE that has any substance. How does anyone expect to be able to get documents out of people regarding all of their KYC or UCC information is beyond me. There are wayyyyyy too many con artists and scams out there with identity theft etc for anyone to trust what is said on an open forum. Think about it before one responds. Furthermore, if I see gmail, yahoo or any other public access email address, I throw it away because 999 times out of a 1000 you can bet its a broker or a scam.
Finance Equity Group Ltd

Christchurch, New Zealand

#146 Aug 1, 2011
Bieler wrote:
hallo ich möchte 3 Bills verchashen. 5 8 und 50 mill US Dollar
IBOE Processing Value Purchasing Settlement within 10 banking days less subject to due diligence.

Regards & Thanks
Dean John Drever
Finance Equity Group Ltd
Ph; 0064212888346
Email; deandrever@worldenergy.co.nz
Skype; world_energy
emile de leyn

Belgium

#147 Aug 9, 2011
Miriam wrote:
<quoted text> what is your mail
I have US IBOE . What can you propose to me?
emile@deleyn.eu
Andrew

Bangkok, Thailand

#150 Sep 2, 2011
To all u faker makers and joker brokers there is now a site warning about IBOEs and how they are scams

www.grahamshandiman.com

A website dedicated to IBOE Fraud
tim united states

Essex, MD

#151 Sep 2, 2011
the only fake thing is if itsissued out of the US then its fake as far as i know but then the US is party to the uncitral but in the mean time the US has been blacklisted for doing private banking as long as the instrument meets the criteria of the uncitral its a good instrument , folks thre is no money thats the spell they have you under there is only promises to pay thats it no more no less the whole world is operating under a huge bankruptcy
tim united states

Essex, MD

#152 Sep 2, 2011
matter of fact the way he talks about doing the ucc 1 is legitite who are with this web site who are you working for cause it sound like your working for a bank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Cannabis use in adolescence has negative impac... Sep 10 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
how to validate an iboe (Aug '11) Aug 24 Nomis Liu 11
Australian Armenian church leader 'was a KGB spy' Aug '14 Armenian Benefactor 5
Domino's lifts profit 48 per cent Aug '14 Philip Cohen 1
Organo Gold Launches Its Coffee Business in Aus... (Jun '13) May '14 Jules 3
Giant Squid Washes Up on Australia Beach -- Cou... (Jul '07) May '14 The ADELAIDEAN 13
India unimpressed by racist jokes in Australia ... (Oct '10) Dec '13 sania 2,462
•••

Australia and New Zealand Banking Group People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••