We are Urgently Seeking IBOEs (Intern...
MRWAN

Cairo, Egypt

#79 Nov 25, 2010
ttime09 wrote:
<quoted text> I have several Billion they are registerd, please email me at [email protected] Thanks.
I do have What you are asking for looking Forward doing Business with you.
My E.Mail: [email protected]
MARWAN

Cairo, Egypt

#80 Nov 25, 2010
I do have what you are asking about.. IBOEs
(UNICITRAL CONVENTION)Guaranteed Legal Tender Obligation of the Corporate UNITED STATES..
DRAWEE: SECRETERY OF THE TREASURY OF THE UNITED
STATES.
Or: OTHER AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UNITED
STATES.
My E.MAIL: [email protected]
Sunil

Cuttack, India

#81 Nov 25, 2010
envogue2gmailcom wrote:
we have program with IBOE we need
1. copy IBOE front and back
2. code UCC
3. complete CIS
We have IBOE's which are planning for sale.Please e-mail me the CIS template and some detailed information and I will send the complete set.
seller fresh ccv

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#83 Dec 24, 2010
HELLO SIR

IM LOOKING FOR BANKERS OR TRADER WHO CAN MONETIZE OR BUY OUR IBOE

PLS REACH ME ON MAILBOX : [email protected]
JAG

Duluth, GA

#84 Jan 13, 2011
envogue2gmailcom wrote:
we have program with IBOE we need
1. copy IBOE front and back
2. code UCC
3. complete CIS
I can be contacted at [email protected] to discuss IBOE's for trade
Wintain

Singapore, Singapore

#85 Jan 15, 2011
I have a friend who has a 5 billion IBOE. Is that too small? My email is [email protected]
Almira

Caledonia, Canada

#86 Jan 20, 2011
I have Two IBOEs is valued at $1.8bill which has been issued by the state of Georgia and I have all the ducuments that you need. if you are interested please email me at [email protected] cial.com
Thanks
armani

Oakland, CA

#88 Jan 25, 2011
can someone please email me a sample international bill of exchange because i want to deposit one in my bank account but i need examples as to how to write it out. with the account and routeing number [email protected]
Emilio mier

Mieres, Spain

#89 Jan 31, 2011
IBOEs monetize if they are banked. only people really interested

finanzasastur @ gmail.com
Bieler

Berlin, Germany

#91 Feb 1, 2011
hallo ich möchte 3 Bills verchashen. 5 8 und 50 mill US Dollar
Sarah

San Jose, CA

#92 Feb 6, 2011
there is only one way to monetize any type of IBOE`s under UCC, you should (find a bank or screen or any Depositary or ADR or etc for this matter and)Open Custodial Account at any bank(or etc.) that can accept your IBOE To Deposit IBOES & Issue Official Custodial Safe-Keeping Receipt (CSKR) with Ability To Move It Via S.W.I.F. Then you can get Line of Credit when you can move it under SWIFT

IBOE>>>>Custodian Bank>>>>Credit line

"36 south investments AT Gmail DOT com"
MHD

Kusnacht, Switzerland

#95 Feb 21, 2011
anyone placed finally IBOE/UCC screen delivery into trade ?
Albert

France

#96 Mar 3, 2011
WE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH International Bills of Exchange directly from the States of Washington; contact me via emai: [email protected]

Rgds,
Albert.
manuel

Barcelona, Spain

#97 Mar 27, 2011
Investment Banker wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,
We have an excellent 40 week year, 5 year trade platform seeking large multi Billion dollar pools of IBOEs. This is not a trade designed for bank instruments such as SBLC, BGs or MTNs where we are trying to convert the trade to accept IBOEs.
This trade is specifically designed for IBOEs. We are seeking a trade and pay situation understanding these instruments are not bought and sold like others. We prefer to work with the merchantile owners and want IBOEs that are on the UCC screen but we will consider working with any parties and situations.
Hola, tengo varios IBOE´S, me gustaria poder custodiar y hacer una operacion finacniera con esos instrumentos.. que pasos debo seguir, son ustedes expertos en tema de INTERNATIONAL BILL OF EXANCHE?, ok, pues espero respuesta y poder comentar sobre ello..
[email protected]
manuel

Barcelona, Spain

#98 Mar 27, 2011
mis IBOES, estan en pantalla UCC
Bill Smith

Houston, TX

#100 Apr 5, 2011
Call me about IBOE --
jesus gonzalez

Caracas, Venezuela

#101 Apr 5, 2011
MIG wrote:
We Are Main Buyer and Seller Of International Bill Of Exchange Under UCC ,Please Contact us at +447924563113 or [email protected],
Please notice that we never reply to brokers
Only Principla Persons.
I have iboes by significant amounts if you are interested my email is [email protected]
jesus gonzalez

Caracas, Venezuela

#102 Apr 5, 2011
I have iboes by significant amounts if you are interested my email is [email protected]
Celia Du Toit

South Africa

#103 Apr 10, 2011
PLEASE CONTACT ME ON [email protected] on IBOE'S PLEASE
Celia Du Toit

South Africa

#104 Apr 10, 2011
Please contact me on IBOE's please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are seeking BG, CD, SKR, Bonds. (Dec '11) Apr '16 c9Adams 3
how to validate an iboe (Aug '11) Dec '15 Larry g 12
News Weird, wonderful drops (May '15) May '15 Anita Bryant s Jihad 2
News Fiji to keep close China links despite return t... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Ally McCoist 5
News 'Cannabis use in adolescence has negative impac... (Sep '14) Sep '14 VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
News Australian Armenian church leader 'was a KGB spy' (Aug '14) Aug '14 Armenian Benefactor 5
News Domino's lifts profit 48 per cent (Aug '14) Aug '14 Philip Cohen 1
More from around the web