Simulating magnetci field around a co...

Simulating magnetci field around a conductor

Posted in the ANSYS Forum

Since: May 13

Ulm, Germany

#1 May 21, 2013
I am using Ansys14.0 to simulate magnetic field around current carrying 3D-conductors of different geometry.I am keeping the preferences as magnetic nodal,magnetic-edge and lectric.Discipline options h-method.I am using solid97 element type for the conductor. keyopt1,1,0 and keyopt1,5,2.
I want to pass the current through the conductor homogeneously in a direction perpendicular to the cross section of the geometry.If I do it by: Define loads>apply>excitation >Curr Density>On areas, i cannot pass current through the whole body.It shows current only at the at the face. Curr Density>volume also doesn't work.

Anyone can help me regarding this.Where I am wrong or how to pass current through the whole body.

Thank you,

Istanbul, Turkey

#2 Oct 13, 2013
Türkiyenin online matbaası sizlere hizmet sunmaktan mutluluk duyar. Deneyimli kadrosu , profesyonel hizmet anlayış& #305; vede uygun fiyatları ile kurumsal ve bireysel müşterilere matbaa, afiş, antetli kağıt, matbaa , bloknot , broşür cepli dosya , davetiye ,el ilanı , insört , kartela , karton çanta , kartvizit , katalog , kutu üretimi , magnet, zarf, etiket, anlaşmalı matbaa hizmetinde üretim vede destek olmaktadır.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ANSYS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ANSYS workbench toolbox (Jul '10) Oct 21 zdenek 51
problem on ANSYS workbench 11 (Nov '08) Oct 21 Atta 35
About contact Sep '16 Bin 1
Changing element type in Ansys Workbench15 Aug '16 AMGORA 2
Stiffness matrix using Ansys Jul '16 Mohamed Wael 1
opening problem my project Jun '16 mostafa fikry 1
Convection Between Concentric Cylinders Jun '16 CMatt 1
More from around the web