classic versus muscle fit
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ferg

India

#1 Aug 2, 2006
whats the difference between classic fit sweaters and muscle fit ones??
Jason

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 10, 2006
muscle fit is tighter to the body and more fitting, as classic is typical just a shirt that fits men with a bigger body.
Mike

North Royalton, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2006
muscle fit definetley was a change for the better.
CZE

Abbotsford, Canada

#4 Nov 27, 2006
I'm not a big fan of the muscle fit I recently purchased a muscle fit polo, and I'm in decently good shape, the XL actually makes it look like I have breasts ( :( ). Classic fit all the way.
Sueanne Nguyen

Bonney Lake, WA

#5 Dec 23, 2006
Aww but i like guys with the muscle fit...
jack

AOL

#6 Dec 31, 2006
Abercrombie has figured out a sure fire way to stop fat guys from wearing their clothes with the muscle fit.

Problem is they have also wiped out about 90% of their customer base. At 5'11", 170lbs. the muscle shirt fit me like a girdle.

The model for the muscle shirts in a large, appears to have been a 6' 4" skinny girl with no shoulders and arms down to her knees.

The sales associate, a slender ripped young man, admitted he only wears the tees b/c he can't fit into any of the shirts.
Jeremy

United States

#8 Apr 25, 2008
Muscle fit's are great.

They fit your muscles. If you don't have muscles, they don't fit and you have a problem. This is a shirt that definately points out your body.

Great line of stuff for guys with wide shoulder/chest and slender waist.

If you can pull it off, they're the best shirt cut available. If you're out of shape, stick to sweathshirts....
john

United States

#10 Jan 30, 2009
muscle fit is only for peeps who want to look gay with their muscles. go with classic if u want to look normal

Since: Dec 08

Vandergrift, PA

#11 Jan 31, 2009
Muscle are tighter/more snug. Usually for smaller types. Classic will fit perfectly for anyone.
Niclas

Örkelljunga, Sweden

#12 Feb 10, 2009
If you normally fit in medium size and is normally build is it necessary to move up to size large?
Niclas

Örkelljunga, Sweden

#13 Feb 10, 2009
I mean of course if you choose muscle fit...

Since: Dec 08

Vandergrift, PA

#14 Feb 13, 2009
You may have to, yes.
Tom

Leeds, UK

#15 Mar 22, 2009
Im a 6'4" skinny guy, not much muscle. What sort of fit will do best to give the appearance that im more built than actually so?
four finger

Edinburgh, UK

#16 May 31, 2009
john wrote:
muscle fit is only for peeps who want to look gay with their muscles. go with classic if u want to look normal
do one fatty :D
alex

Bradford, Canada

#17 Jun 2, 2009
wow muscle fit blows i cant hardly move ill ripp the entired shirt like the HULK seriously im pretty ripped n these shirts fit like garbage...muscle fit ok if by muscle you mean a skinny kid with a bit of definition...
Lynnie

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 18, 2009
Does anybody know how the muscle fit tees fit for younger boys? E.g. Would a size 8 fit a ave 6-yr-old? If you have an 8-yr-old (ave sized), should buy size 8 or 10 in the muscle fit tees??
oscar

Putian, China

#19 Oct 16, 2009
Accept Paypal
Our company is specialized in below.
1. All brand shoes, such as Nike - air - Max, Nike Shox - Bape - star: air - clear, Nike shoes,-
Nike - air - Michael Jordan, ice cream, timberland, puma shoes -, power generation, adidas, gucci, prada, chanel,
LV, football, Locaste.
2. All categories of clothing: T-shirt, jeans, Hoody, sweaters, jacket, stood still, breathing heavily f -
Suit, underwear, etc.
3. Burberrys juicy handbag: clothing, Chloe, coach, Gucci, chanel, fendi, LV, Dolce &Gabbana,
Guess, dior, etc.
4. All components of the National Football League: the shirt, the NBA's shirt, shirt, referees, NHL soccer shirt.
5. Various accessories jewelry: tiffany, Gucci, chanel, juicy, connects London and etc.
Purchasing, transportation and payment.
1. You can take different objects in the same order. Welcome the incoming sample ordering (1-5) check the quality of computer. In order to make the freight buyer's samples.
2. When the order is 6 double or more, we provide free delivery service.
3. Time of delivery: it takes 3-7 days of delivery. Normally, we will pass the EMS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT and AAE. We will choose the most suitable method for you, quick and safe.
4. Payment: we accept the western alliance and money.and paypal.USES:
High quality product, quick delivery service, competitive price, provide for the customer service.
Through continuous business, we have very good opinion, because our good reputation
Stand and thinking quality. If you are interested in our products, please
Feel free to contact us for more details.
As an honest supplier,We always offer the best products, the right color, size, and supply the good services. We supply the superior quality products, professional services and the most competitive price. Choose us! You’ll get more profits and both of us could Win-win.
Hope you can find your favorite brand productsWelcome to visit our website.website:www.brandtrade 88.com
Contact us: MSN:brandtrade88 @hotmail.com E-mail: brandtrade88 @yahoo.cn
vik

Toronto, Canada

#22 Oct 26, 2009
for all the people hatin muscle fit, u guys need to hit the gym for a year or so and then wear muscle fit, believe me, you will never look back.
Jeremy

Aberdeen, UK

#23 Feb 7, 2010
No. U've just got really bad dress sense and u probably don't like muscle fit coz ur fat
Mikey

UK

#24 Feb 20, 2010
Course they're fat Jeremy - they're American!

I like muscle fit, fits us europeans nicely...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abercrombie and Fitch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abercrombie posters (Jun '06) May '17 Jlayke 83
News Ukraine war hits economy hard (Aug '14) May '17 About time 38
Woods cologne (Aug '07) Apr '17 Cologne guru 33
News Highlights' view of same-sex families draws pro... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Show and Tail 41
I'm selling Fierce Room Spray (Sep '07) Dec '16 Freddabarber 26
Joggers (Dec '16) Dec '16 The Aman 1
Muscle Fit Shirts (Feb '12) Nov '16 fashionplaymaker 3
More from around the web