Ruehl No.925 Stores.
Jason

Houston, TX

#1 Jan 19, 2008
Anyone know if any Ruehl No.925 stores opening in Houston any time soon?
John

Dallas, TX

#3 May 6, 2008
It says "Houston, TX - Ruehl #119 / Houston, 5085 Westheimer Road, 10,252-square-foot retail build-out, February 2008,$500,000. Project ID: 709972."

Anyone know when it opens???
Elizabeth

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2008
anyone know when ruehl opens in mall of america?? or anyone know where i can look to find out??
eric

Addison, IL

#5 Aug 8, 2008
both the houston galleria and ruehl MOA should both be open now.
Dan

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 30, 2008
I went to the Galleria Houston today(8/29/08), but the store wasn't open, or I couldn't just find the place???
Alex

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2008
If I'm not mistaken, I think Abercrombie decided not to build a Ruehl in the Houston Galleria, and they're putting in a Gilly Hicks instead.
Nick

Nashville, TN

#8 Jan 4, 2009
Anyone knows if Ruehl will build stores in Tennessee? Why are they so slow? Gee....
Chris

Michigan City, IN

#9 Jan 5, 2009
i work for the company, and i know that they are putting the first Ruehl Outlet store, yea OUTLET, in Texas, and i believe its going to the Houston outlet mall (cant think of the name). California gets the first Gilly Hicks Outlet @ Great Mall at Malpitas.
Jason

Victoria, Canada

#10 Jan 11, 2009
When I was in buffalo at the walden galleria i found a store being built and it said i think either Ruehl No.925 or something new and below it said By Abercrombie and Fitch Co, so are they making a new store?
jean polk

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 27, 2009
We need a Ruehl outlet store in the Illinois area.
jean polk

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 27, 2009
We need a Ruehl store in the Illinois area
jennifer k

Duncanville, TX

#13 Apr 24, 2009
The Ruehl outlet will be in San Marcos, TX which is south of Austin. I saw the signs for it when I was there in February.
patrick m

Sidney, OH

#14 May 3, 2009
i work for the company and currently almost all new stores are put on hold do to the economy with the exception of flagship stores in major cities and the overseas expansion. as for ruehl it could very well be the first casualty since it doesnt really make any kind of money to sustain itself.
Erik Bank

Houston, TX

#15 Jan 19, 2011
I used to work for them and a Ruehl was scheduled to open, but Abercrombie & Fitch decided to end the brand and most stores were replaced by other brands like Hollister Co. or Gilly Hicks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abercrombie and Fitch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollister MIT interview (Jun '08) May '16 jjnewcastle 24
Woods cologne (Aug '07) Jan '16 CJR520 32
classic versus muscle fit (Aug '06) Jan '16 muscleisbetter 43
Abercrombie & Fitch Playlist (music) (Mar '07) Dec '15 KJB 1,457
News Abercrombie sued over firing of Muslim woman wh... (Jun '11) Dec '15 alisaray001 78
News Abercrombie settles discrimination claim with J... (Jun '15) Dec '15 alisaray001 2
News Attorney general gains more scheduling protecti... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Samantha heard 1
More from around the web