where is it made...? like the manufacturers and the suppliers
albert

London, UK

#2 Nov 10, 2007
mostly in Baruchistan, although some is outsourced to Zhaonam
Sascha

Istanbul, Turkey

#3 Nov 10, 2007
Hello i am from Germany i have found a supplier of A&F from Turkey he is very smart and works staight. Here is the mail from [email protected] and msn: [email protected]
hope i can help
;)
bye
linz

Granville, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2007
the abercrombie home office is in New Albany Ohio.
Caitlin

Aberdeen, ID

#5 Nov 13, 2007
right, sascha, you are from germany, thats why it sais that you are from turkey!

i think the police will be VERY interested in your authentic abercrombie clothes!!
dude

Bogen, Germany

#7 Apr 7, 2008
i think thats very funny too....lol
anyways i found a shirt and it said that it was made in macau!

is this genuine?
Foil Wear Inc

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 12, 2008
Abercrombie is overpriced, check out http://www.foilwearinc.com let us know what you think
Foil Wear Inc

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 12, 2008
We are a new company based out of Houston, we have been designing shirts for awhile now, but only for fun and for friends around town. So we decided to go national to see how we do. Our website will be better than this one, but for now this will have to do.

Since: Apr 08

Baghdad, Iraq

#10 Apr 15, 2008
Aren't we getting a bit off topic?

My Deer Brook Polo (Navy Blue) was made in Sri Lanka. The sweatshop workers there must be paid mere pennies to make a £50 polo, from a company they must know nothing about.

I also have a blue T-Shirt, which is made in the Marinara Islands, which technically is in the USA, but logistally would still be the same as a developing country.
John

Minneapolis, MN

#11 May 15, 2008
Abercrombie is made all over the world: Mexico, Sri Lanka, Macau, China, NIM, Hong Kong, and India to name a few!

For more tips on how to protect yourself and make sure you do not buy any Fake Abercrombie,

visit: http://www.brandaxiom.com
sara

Allentown, PA

#12 May 19, 2008
abercrombie is up my a**
sara

Allentown, PA

#13 May 19, 2008
all my cloths are from abercrombie but when i go i go with my friends
sara

Allentown, PA

#14 May 19, 2008
my best friend is over and she wrote abercrombie is up my a**
martin

Lima, Peru

#15 Jul 13, 2008
it is also made in PERU. there is an abercrombie factory here in lima, in the baranco district. the same factory also produces hollister. the factory is really big and employs alot of people
Nyree

Chicago, IL

#16 Jul 13, 2008
it's basicly made in asia, if you look inside the clothes "made in china" and stuff like that.
Aaron

Clinton, Canada

#17 Aug 8, 2008
Hey guys,

I am lookign to purchase Abercrombie and Hollister in bulk at wholesale prices. I was wondering if any wholesalers have any stock. Please contact me at denimnapparel(at)hotmail(dot)c om

Martin- Do you have contact information to the factory in Lima?
zuzana

Banská Bystrica, Slovakia

#18 Aug 18, 2008
Hi sara,
I´m a big fan of A&F too. Could you possibly give me your mail? Mine is [email protected] I´m from Slovakia /that´s in Europe/ and need some advice.
Thank´s a lot.
JOSEF

New York, NY

#19 Apr 15, 2009
HI all,

I own a retail store for designer clothes in Israel. Anyone who has information about how to get A&F clothing in a wholesale price please contact me on [email protected] commission guaranteed
Judy

Taiwan

#20 Apr 16, 2009
dude wrote:
i think thats very funny too....lol
anyways i found a shirt and it said that it was made in macau!
is this genuine?
I don't even I had buy abercrombie made in Macau, china and HOng Kong.
Who knows?
Marlina

Taiwan

#21 Apr 16, 2009
dear sir
Me, too. I like A&F very much. I had buy it on this website:www.abercrombiekidsuk. com
it's a good website. Maybe you will like it.

Marlina

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abercrombie and Fitch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Labor lawyer tapped for civil rights post worri... Sep 6 Dillon 2
abercrombie posters (Jun '06) May '17 Jlayke 83
News Ukraine war hits economy hard (Aug '14) May '17 About time 38
Woods cologne (Aug '07) Apr '17 Cologne guru 33
News Highlights' view of same-sex families draws pro... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Show and Tail 41
I'm selling Fierce Room Spray (Sep '07) Dec '16 Freddabarber 26
Joggers (Dec '16) Dec '16 The Aman 1
More from around the web