American Airlines Is Trying To Void A...

American Airlines Is Trying To Void All Its Labor Contracts

There are 5 comments on the Silicon Alley Insider story from Mar 27, 2012, titled American Airlines Is Trying To Void All Its Labor Contracts. In it, Silicon Alley Insider reports that:

Chief Executive Tom Horton said in a letter to employees that the "best outcome" remains negotiated settlements, and promised to continue working with unions toward that end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Silicon Alley Insider.

Eileen Vollick

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 27, 2012
actually this heading is deceiving. From day one the company said it wants mutually agreed upon concessions.
Eastern Scab Pilot

South Richmond Hill, NY

#2 Mar 27, 2012
Im ready and willing to assume my rightful position as a SENIOR B-777 Captain at American Airlines.

Just as soon as you go on strike!
Toad

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 29, 2012
Eastern Scab Pilot wrote:
Im ready and willing to assume my rightful position as a SENIOR B-777 Captain at American Airlines.
and I will be the Purser on your flight! It would be an HONOR to work with you!
JamesOnThePotoma c

Alexandria, VA

#4 Mar 29, 2012
Eastern Scab Pilot wrote:
That's alright Grampa, you can go back to your home now
JamesOnThePotoma c

Alexandria, VA

#5 Mar 29, 2012
David Gailen's videos on You Tube hit the nail on the head.

You go David!

&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AMR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rolls-Royce, American Airlines to dissolve Texa... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Prospective Passe... 1
News American Air, union reach tentative pacts for U... (Jun '14) Jun '14 cableguy 1
News American Airlines' parent earns $289 million in... (Oct '13) May '14 MERS on AA omg 10
News Tom Horton will step down as American Airlines ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Toad 4
News Supreme Court Won't Hear AMR, U.S. Bank Make-Wh... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Clem CadidleHopper 1
News American Airlines posts $2 billion loss on charges (Jan '14) Jan '14 AA for life 2
News American Eagle To Change Name (Jan '14) Jan '14 jason 4
More from around the web