AMR says it needs labor deals in "mat...

AMR says it needs labor deals in "matter of weeks"

There are 22 comments on the Reuters story from Feb 24, 2012, titled AMR says it needs labor deals in "matter of weeks". In it, Reuters reports that:

AMR Corp, the bankrupt parent of American Airlines, needs concessions from its labor groups in a matter of weeks, not months, in order to emerge from Chapter 11 in the near term, the company said on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rabbit62

Federal Way, WA

#21 Mar 5, 2012
Toad wrote:
It's time AA employess start working WITH management and not against them. It is the only way your little airline will survive. The Union and YOUR greed is what got you where you are.
You'll be happy when the only pilots flying are from china and India .....your a jerk9533
Jose Manuel

New Port Richey, FL

#22 Mar 7, 2012
I Feex you Planes Cheep...I Go to Airplane Feex it Skool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AMR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rolls-Royce, American Airlines to dissolve Texa... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Prospective Passe... 1
News American Air, union reach tentative pacts for U... (Jun '14) Jun '14 cableguy 1
News American Airlines' parent earns $289 million in... (Oct '13) May '14 MERS on AA omg 10
News Tom Horton will step down as American Airlines ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Toad 4
News Supreme Court Won't Hear AMR, U.S. Bank Make-Wh... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Clem CadidleHopper 1
News American Airlines posts $2 billion loss on charges (Jan '14) Jan '14 AA for life 2
News American Eagle To Change Name (Jan '14) Jan '14 jason 4
More from around the web