American Airlines Identifies Seat Pro...

American Airlines Identifies Seat Problem After Grounding Flights

There are 1 comment on the Fox News story from Oct 3, 2012, titled American Airlines Identifies Seat Problem After Grounding Flights. In it, Fox News reports that:

American Airlines said an internal investigation has revealed improperly installed clamps caused some seats to loosen in six of its aircraft and would inspect the seats in other planes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

a krull

Palm Desert, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Yeah right and I have a bridge I want to sell you too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

AMR Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News American Air, union reach tentative pacts for U... (Jun '14) Jun '14 cableguy 1
News American Airlines' parent earns $289 million in... (Oct '13) May '14 MERS on AA omg 10
News Tom Horton will step down as American Airlines ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Toad 4
News Supreme Court Won't Hear AMR, U.S. Bank Make-Wh... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Clem CadidleHopper 1
News American Airlines posts $2 billion loss on charges (Jan '14) Jan '14 AA for life 2
News American Eagle To Change Name (Jan '14) Jan '14 jason 4
News Dan Garton joins board at Republic Airways (Dec '13) Dec '13 Executive Airlines 1
More from around the web