Vigils honour murdered and missing ab...

Vigils honour murdered and missing aboriginal women

There are 2 comments on the NewsCanada story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Vigils honour murdered and missing aboriginal women. In it, NewsCanada reports that:

Sixteen-year-old Felicia Solomon, originally from Norway House Cree Nation in northern Manitoba, went missing in Winnipeg in March 2003.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsCanada.

Hun

Canada

#1 Sep 6, 2012
I live in a town where the native population is about 55%.I have seen on dozens of occasions were young native girls with purses fat with welfare money are hitchhiking out of town.A lot of them appear intoxicated.It is 150 miles to the next town with next to nothing but trees.They would be easy pickings for some demented creep to pick them up,rob them,rape and kill them and toss the body over any one of the 300 foot cliffs along the way.These young ladies are setting themselves up for trouble.There is a lot of sick people in this town capable of doing this,they are just waiting for the opportunity.
sandy

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Tragic, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amnesty International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To be gay in Jamaica "to be dead" (Apr '07) Feb '17 japostle99 1,336
News #USElection2016: Amnesty urges Trump to uphold ... Nov '16 Wildchild 1
News Snowden: Long prison term for me would erode de... (Sep '16) Sep '16 WelbyMD 4
EARN cash online $100 per day, no investment JO... (May '11) Jul '16 Nidhi 21
Kurds treatment of ISIS captives (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 1
I am very happy (May '16) May '16 MANOJ KUMR 1
News Amnesty International blasts Trudeau for remark... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
More from around the web