Gaddafi forces shell Misrata fuel dep...

Gaddafi forces shell Misrata fuel depots, drop mines

There are 3 comments on the New Age story from May 7, 2011, titled Gaddafi forces shell Misrata fuel depots, drop mines. In it, New Age reports that:

Muammar Gaddafi's forces Saturday shelled fuel depots in Misrata and dropped mines using helicopters bearing the Red Cross emblem into the harbour, rebels said, as they braced for a new ground assault on the besieged port city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Age.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 8, 2011
Protesters should of stopped at the first sign of war and taken victory over what was accomplished by using peaceful methods...not much of a peace keeping mission any more is it?
John

Montréal, Canada

#2 May 8, 2011
According to Ruters it's Nato bombing that fired fuel depots. Rebels used to use red cross trucks and ships to bring weapons sent by the mercenary Qatar.
Where Are The US And NATO

Pasadena, CA

#3 May 8, 2011
What's going on?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amnesty International Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EARN cash online $100 per day, no investment JO... (May '11) May '17 teya07 24
News To be gay in Jamaica "to be dead" (Apr '07) Feb '17 japostle99 1,336
News #USElection2016: Amnesty urges Trump to uphold ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Wildchild 1
News Snowden: Long prison term for me would erode de... (Sep '16) Sep '16 WelbyMD 4
Kurds treatment of ISIS captives (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 1
I am very happy (May '16) May '16 MANOJ KUMR 1
News Amnesty International blasts Trudeau for remark... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Wally 1
More from around the web