Expert Panel: Cell Phones Might Cause...

Expert Panel: Cell Phones Might Cause Brain Cancer

There are 3 comments on the WebMD story from May 31, 2011, titled Expert Panel: Cell Phones Might Cause Brain Cancer. In it, WebMD reports that:

May 31, 2011 -- The expert panel that evaluates cancer risks today said that cell phones might possibly cause brain cancer .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebMD.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 1, 2011
This one has been in debate for a long time here in the states. Funny how the truth has to come from the international community?
acala18

Brockport, NY

#3 Jun 3, 2011
The reason why we don't know the absolute answer to this question is because the feds are making money from each of our bills (also the state, also the county). Why would anyone want to illuminate this health issue, much like the FDA is only interested in making money, nutrition is not part of regular health care (because it doesn't make money), etc., etc...
COMEDYMOM

Bradley Beach, NJ

#4 Jul 9, 2013
I AM A brain cancer SURVIVOR I AM ON MY THIRD FIGHT WITH A BRAIN TUMOR, THE CHEMOTHERAPY IS WORKING GREAT NOW ,THE LAST MRI I HAD THEY COULD NOT SEE THE TUMOR. I AM STILL CONTINUING intravenous chemotherapy ! I had NO BAD SIDE EFFECTS UNTILL NOW 7/8 months into it.
I am now having diarrhea almost every day , I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS FROM THE CHEMOTHERAPY. OR FROM BEING STRESSED IN MY HOME LIFE.
I TRY TO KEEP A SENSE OF HUMOR ,I DO NOT WANT MY ADULT KIDS
TO WORRY AND FEAR THAT I ONE DAY I MIGHT NOT Survive .
I TALK TO THEM OFTEN ABOUT BEING THERE FOR EACH OTHER WHEN
NEEDED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Cancer Society Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Making Strides salad (Dec '15) Jan '16 Gilberto_Farthing 6
News Erie church selling 'fight breast cancer' T-shirts (Oct '15) Jan '16 Fact 4
News Mammograms good at 40 but even better at 50, ad... Jan '16 Here is a Thought 1
News Breast cancer fundraiser to make Third Thursday... (Oct '15) Oct '15 cops are liars an... 1
News Making strides against breast cancer (Aug '15) Aug '15 Caroline 1
News Many cancer survivors have unmet physical, ment... (Apr '15) Apr '15 _Learsi 1
News Study shows smoking even more deadly (Feb '15) Feb '15 One who Thinks 2
More from around the web