Walking while you work

Walking while you work

There are 2 comments on the Cincinnati.com story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Walking while you work. In it, Cincinnati.com reports that:

We're going all-out to help you enjoy Reds Opening Day. This definitely is should be a local holiday after all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cincinnati.com.

SD Office Furniture

Arlington, TX

#1 Apr 8, 2012
According to a recent article I read about walking workstations used at Aetna, it only takes 2-3 days to learn how to type while you walk. Should make this an attractive option for workers who want to try something new without falling behind on productivity.

Daisy
http://www.sandiegocubicles.com/blog/

Since: Nov 14

Location hidden

#2 Jan 7, 2015
Walking while typing is more like walking while texting. Sure you can go somewhere but it just isn't safe not to mention productivity is rather limited. There are many ways to reduce stress in the office like proper lighting or ergonomic furniture but this is just way too overboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Cancer Society Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Major Nonprofits Cancel Mar-a-Lago Fundraisers ... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Trump is a joke 10
News American Cancer Society says it will not hold g... (Aug '17) Aug '17 done 1
News Fighting Breast Cancer - What You Can Do (Oct '11) Jan '17 LeroyMorris 8
News Making Strides salad (Dec '15) Jan '16 Gilberto_Farthing 6
News Erie church selling 'fight breast cancer' T-shirts (Oct '15) Jan '16 Fact 4
News Mammograms good at 40 but even better at 50, ad... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Here is a Thought 1
News Breast cancer fundraiser to make Third Thursday... (Oct '15) Oct '15 cops are liars an... 1
More from around the web