WPD warning about scam artist

WPD warning about scam artist

There are 1 comment on the KWCH story from Apr 28, 2011, titled WPD warning about scam artist. In it, KWCH reports that:

Wichita police say you should be on the lookout for a scam artist. A resident in the 200 block of North Battin was contacted by a woman in her 40's wearing clothing with an American Cancer Society logo on it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWCH.

Teara

Wichita, KS

#1 May 1, 2011
The Police arrested her in our neighborhood today, she has a lot of cash on her, several of my neighbors had given her money, but some of us had heard about her and called police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American Cancer Society Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Major Nonprofits Cancel Mar-a-Lago Fundraisers ... Aug '17 Trump is a joke 10
News American Cancer Society says it will not hold g... Aug '17 done 1
News Fighting Breast Cancer - What You Can Do (Oct '11) Jan '17 LeroyMorris 8
News Making Strides salad (Dec '15) Jan '16 Gilberto_Farthing 6
News Erie church selling 'fight breast cancer' T-shirts (Oct '15) Jan '16 Fact 4
News Mammograms good at 40 but even better at 50, ad... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Here is a Thought 1
News Breast cancer fundraiser to make Third Thursday... (Oct '15) Oct '15 cops are liars an... 1
More from around the web