BreezeMax 3000 Pro telnet password

Posted in the Alvarion Forum

Eric J

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Mar 22, 2012
The company I work for just recently purchased a set of customers using Alvarion 3000 Pro CPEs. We are able to login to the web interface using the Operator username/password. However, I see that telnet is open, and I can find some references to their being a telnet configuration utility, but I have yet to find any user/password combo that seems to work. I don't see anywhere in the web interface to set passwords other than the user you are currently logged in as. Does anyone know what the username and perhaps default password for that user would be? These devices are running R4.6.0.3-20569-v5.7.32.1ALV, I found some references in older user manuals about using telnet, but they only show the telnet interface asking for a password, not a username. The current manual only talks about the web interface, and where you can enable/disable wan access to the telnet interface, but no details about the telnet interface. The port is open, and I can access it, just can't get it to accept any user/password comob. Thanks!
Sreenath

Trivandrum, India

#2 May 25, 2012
Password-Admin
tarifiq

Abuja, Nigeria

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Hello Eric,
have you been able to get the password.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alvarion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Issue Registering CPE Thu dallss 1
upgrade BU Feb '15 Tazou 1
information (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mawakina 1
CPE 6000 not passing internet traffic when DSCP... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ben 1
upgrade de limite de velocidade (May '14) May '14 fernando Lucas 1
Access Pasword (May '06) Apr '14 MEscobar 7
Extreme 5000 Configuration CPE QoS DSCP VLAN (Feb '14) Feb '14 Ruben 1
More from around the web