Alvarion 900MHz AU drops SU's
Posted in the Alvarion Forum
#1 Mar 5, 2013
I have been having trouble with one of my Alvarion 900 MHz AUs.
The trouble is, Subscribers SUs are becoming dis-associated with one and moving to the other regardless of set preferred MAC. When this happens, the only way to get everyone back online is to restart both AUs at the same time. The times that this issue occurs seems random. We have tried ...
1. Replacing RF unit (No Change)
2. Replacing IF unit (No Change)
3. Replacing RF cable to antenna (No Change)
4. Bypassed lightning arrestor
5. Blacklisted SUs that were still showing in the association table of the AU, although they were unreachable.
I suspect this problem is caused by one of the SUs doing something it isn't supposed to. However, I have no idea how to track down which one it might be.
#2 Aug 28, 2013
This is a common problem. I resolved it by setting a unique ESSID for each base station then programming the SU to be on the correct ESSID. Now we I change frequencies on the BASE Station the SUs all remain associated with the roper AU.
Add your comments below
|Issue Registering CPE (Mar '15)||Mar '15||dallss||1|
|upgrade BU (Feb '15)||Feb '15||Tazou||1|
|information (Aug '14)||Aug '14||Mawakina||1|
|CPE 6000 not passing internet traffic when DSCP... (Jul '14)||Jul '14||Ben||1|
|upgrade de limite de velocidade (May '14)||May '14||fernando Lucas||1|
|Access Pasword (May '06)||Apr '14||MEscobar||7|
|Extreme 5000 Configuration CPE QoS DSCP VLAN (Feb '14)||Feb '14||Ruben||1|
Find what you want!
Search Alvarion Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC