Allegiant Air bails out of Gary befor...

Allegiant Air bails out of Gary before takeoff

There are 4 comments on the The Beacon-News story from Sep 28, 2011, titled Allegiant Air bails out of Gary before takeoff. In it, The Beacon-News reports that:

Bob Gyurko, left, holds a sign in place on a podium as Nicholas Dennis pulls a piece of tape at the GaryChicago International Airport terminal Tuesday Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Beacon-News.

Angry White United Pilot

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 28, 2011
Shouldn't be a surprise. The whole town is full of getto negros who couldn't afford to travel anywhere. There welfare checks wouldn't pay the airfare.There's no money in that colored town.
The Great One

Orlando, FL

#2 Oct 5, 2011
You are some piece of work Angry United Pilot As a

American Airlines Employee i would hate to see you on a Americna flight Us (Negros) Would sure like to show you how a south Beating would be like if you woere on our flight with the doors locked
angry white united pilot

Lynnwood, WA

#3 Oct 11, 2011
The Great One wrote:
You are some piece of work Angry United Pilot As a
American Airlines Employee i would hate to see you on a Americna flight Us (Negros) Would sure like to show you how a south Beating would be like if you woere on our flight with the doors locked
You negros need to learn to spell first.
Beef Stew

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 6, 2012
Um, "getto"? and "there" instead of "their"? Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

And Negroes is spelled with a capital 'N', crackah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegiant Air Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Room to rent to Allegiant Employees, 5 mi from PIE Jun '16 Pam 1
News 'I have people's blood on my feet': Severe turb... May '16 Three Days 1
News FAA scolds Allegiant for having to make emergen... (Dec '15) Apr '16 dick 3
News St. Pete-Clearwater bound Allegiant Air flight ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Another yet 1
News Allegiant executives were flying plane that ran... (Aug '15) Dec '15 94 million 9
News Allegiant Air may leave Mesa amid subsidy spat (Jun '15) Nov '15 Still there 3
Captain Fired (Nov '15) Nov '15 Baluner1 1
More from around the web