Alaska Airlines boosts Hawaii services

Alaska Airlines boosts Hawaii services

There are 7 comments on the Pacific Business News story from May 8, 2009, titled Alaska Airlines boosts Hawaii services. In it, Pacific Business News reports that:

Alaska Airlines is adding service between Oakland and Hawaii. The airline will start four-times-weekly service between Oakland, Calif., and Kahului Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pacific Business News.

ed hardy

Fuzhou, China

#1 May 14, 2009
Hi,how you goin?It's my great opportunity to enter your wonderful blog,which extremely deserves me to pay a visit.The phenomenon you described leaves me to can't help appreciating your blog design style and content.How abundant it is! Meanwhile there is a mushroom growth of persuing punk rock trend,while the brand mostly expected is ed hardy.Acorrdingly,not only young people experience ed-hardy's booming,they buy ed hardy,but also numerous people indulge in cheap ed hardy.I promise,once you enter my blog,you will enjoy an excellent meal of Ed-hardy.Let us surf in the ed-hardy together.Com pared with other gentleman brand,i strongly recommend you to ed hardy men accessories.How can we imagine ed-hardy vanish overnight!So guy come on !We keep abreast with each other,our blog will be uniquely popular! ed hardy belts ed hardy caps ed hardy jewelry ed hardy scarves ed hardy shoes ed hardy socks ed hardy sunglasses ed hardy ties ed hardy wallets luggage ed hardy watches ed hardy wristbands

Beijing, China

#3 Jan 3, 2010
[url= m]ed hardy bag[/url]
[url= m]ed hardy caps[/url]
[url= m]ed hardy[/url]

Fuzhou, China

#7 May 7, 2011
Welcome to our website .we can offer wholesale nike shox, wholesale nike max ,wholesale jordan shoes
wholesale nike R4,china wholesale nike shox,,nike shox wholesale china ,buy wholesale nike shox from china, buy wholesale air Jordan shoes from china, china wholesale Jordan shoes ,Jordan shoes china wholesale.
You can send me email:shoesbigmall@ or go to our website :

Ewa Beach, HI

#8 May 7, 2011
look at this spam

Kaneohe, HI

#11 Nov 8, 2011
good airline!

Honolulu, HI

#12 Nov 8, 2011
Yup, just fits the niche.

Honolulu, HI

#13 Nov 9, 2011
I have heard that Southwest Airlines is about to eneter Hawaii's ailine industry. If this true it most certain is good news. My former exworkers at Aloha told me that and they have put out feelers about posissbly hiring some of the former Aloha employees. That would most certainly would change pricing and the whole picture on interisland travel as well as bringing down mainland flying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Air Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Airlines: Alaska Air - Absurdly Mispriced;' Uni... (May '14) May '14 Alaska Jet 2
News Alaska Air CEO 'Confident' As Delta Spreads Win... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Toad 3
News Santa Rosa flights climb to prerecession heights (Oct '13) Oct '13 OldCapt 2
News Which airlines are the most fuel-efficient? (Sep '13) Sep '13 alldata 1
News Alaska Airlines adds Seattle-Colorado Springs, ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 uhhh - S K Y W E S T 1
News Alaska Air Flight Depressurizes in 'Catastrophi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 RWG 1
News Alaska Airlines plane wing note 'not appropriate' (Aug '12) Aug '12 RWG 1
More from around the web