Alaska Air (ALK) Posts Large Volume I...

Alaska Air (ALK) Posts Large Volume Increase, 1,151,000 Shares Trade Hands.

There are 2 comments on the AmericanBankingNews.com story from Dec 2, 2011, titled Alaska Air (ALK) Posts Large Volume Increase, 1,151,000 Shares Trade Hands.. In it, AmericanBankingNews.com reports that:

The stock last traded at $70.18, up from its previous close of $69.42. Separately, analysts at Maxim Group initiated coverage on shares of Alaska Air in a research note to investors on Monday, November 14th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AmericanBankingNews.com.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 2, 2011
I wonder who were the traders?
Park Fletcher One

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2011
It is probably due to the Hawaiian merger the out for the Christmas Holidays Kids are speculating about on another forum.

What is factual is the Horizon Air name is going away with the new branding of Horizon Air as Alaska Airlines.

What will be interesting to see is if the new branding of "Alaska Horizon" on QX's aircraft is dropped to just plain A L A S K A after the merger.

Just a little gift wrappiing for the merger dreams of the out for Christmas Holiday Vacation Kids candy cane wishes during this special season.

(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alaska Air Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virgin America receives takeover offers -sources Mar '16 Two Words 1
News Airlines: Alaska Air - Absurdly Mispriced;' Uni... (May '14) May '14 Alaska Jet 2
News Alaska Air CEO 'Confident' As Delta Spreads Win... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Toad 3
News Santa Rosa flights climb to prerecession heights (Oct '13) Oct '13 OldCapt 2
News Which airlines are the most fuel-efficient? (Sep '13) Sep '13 alldata 1
News Alaska Airlines adds Seattle-Colorado Springs, ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 uhhh - S K Y W E S T 1
News Alaska Air Flight Depressurizes in 'Catastrophi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 RWG 1
More from around the web