Sunrise inks five-year deal with Huaw...

Sunrise inks five-year deal with Huawei, sketches network upgrade plans for new TQ Net unit

There are 1 comment on the TeleGeography CommsUpdate story from Apr 27, 2012, titled Sunrise inks five-year deal with Huawei, sketches network upgrade plans for new TQ Net unit. In it, TeleGeography CommsUpdate reports that:

Having announced the termination of its long-standing partnership with US-French vendor Alcatel-Lucent in August 2011, Switzerland's Sunrise has teamed up with China's Huawei to modernise its network infrastructure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TeleGeography CommsUpdate.

James

Trimstein, Switzerland

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Why would Sunrise invest in its infrastructure, before investing in its customer service? It seems Sunrise suffers from a terrible reputation of customer service and subsequently will be running out of customers in the first place!

This is just one story from a (still) Sunrise customer: http://albtraum-sunrise.com/nightmare-sunrise...

And this experience is just the icing of the "fat" cake, since the Swiss-web is full of Sunrise complaints. It looks to me like Sunrise is a total scam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alcatel-Lucent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cisco Stock May Still Lead To Massive Profits (Oct '13) Apr '16 magsila12 2
News Nokia returns $4.4bn to shareholders (Nov '15) Nov '15 Raj Chanani 1
ACFE Questions (Apr '12) May '13 Asif Iqbal 3
News Tarek Rabaa, the Lebanese victim of the war bet... (Jan '12) Sep '12 jean jack 51
Wont connect Data Link layer (Mac Address isn't... (Aug '12) Aug '12 OmniSwitch 6450 L... 1
Alcatel Lucent Media Gateway Passive Call Server (Apr '12) Apr '12 Alvin 1
News Chinese IT giant Huawei was the world's top sel... (Feb '12) Feb '12 eng 1
More from around the web