Education Funding Fight Brewing

Education Funding Fight Brewing

There are 24 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Nov 25, 2009, titled Education Funding Fight Brewing. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A school funding fight is brewing between Charlottesville and Albemarle County. Albemarle's School Board is considering taking a budget amendment to Richmond to recalculate the state's education funding split between the city and county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thinking free

Bassett, VA

#21 Nov 29, 2009
The exact opposite could be said about MSNBC but the real truth stems from what kids learn at home. Parental influence has more to do with a child's view of reality than most anyone else. Its the parents responsibility to be fair and balanced.
Dark Side

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Nov 29, 2009
thinking free wrote:
The exact opposite could be said about MSNBC but the real truth stems from what kids learn at home. Parental influence has more to do with a child's view of reality than most anyone else. Its the parents responsibility to be fair and balanced.
Very true but good luck with that happening. Only in a perfect world would we be so fortunate.
thinking free

Bassett, VA

#23 Nov 29, 2009
You mean to tell me I don't live in a perfect world? Say it ain"t so, I dare ya. Why, just after I got married my mother in Law said I had the patience of a saint. Life was good, then.
constitutionalis t

Palmyra, VA

#24 Nov 29, 2009
thinking free wrote:
just after I got married my mother in Law said I had the patience of a saint.
That's because she knew your wife long before you did and knew what you were in for.
I'm really starting to like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal Car Accident in Staunton (Jan '13) Nov '13 Augusta County 19
News VDOT Holds Hearing on Western Bypass Design Opt... (May '13) Sep '13 Im Ya Huckleberry 15
News Orange Woman Charged with Hit-and-Run in Albemarle (Jul '13) Jul '13 mista swim 4
News Albemarle Sheriff's Search & Rescue Locates Mis... (Jul '13) Jul '13 thanks 12
News VDOT Crews Working to Reopen Dick Woods Road (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tax Dollars at Work 1
News Deadline Nears for Albemarle Residents Waiting ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Crack Scooter 13
News W.R. Grace - Maybe The Most Valuable Bankrupt C... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mike crill 1
More from around the web