Revenue Sharing Agreement: The County

Revenue Sharing Agreement: The County

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 17, 2009, titled Revenue Sharing Agreement: The County. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Charlottesville's city council is concerned enough about a possible threat to their revenue sharing agreement with Albemarle County that they've met behind closed doors with their attorneys to plan a defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

County Res

Stafford, VA

#1 Feb 17, 2009
About time, we have seen our taxes going to the city for too long. This needs to change
lol

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Feb 17, 2009
Annex the city. Crap that means that I am paying for 7 million dollars of bricks. Raise the rent for the overpriced junk. Just tax the income of the same bums down on the bricks, I would venture to say he's pulling down 5 figures.
cotaxpayer

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 18, 2009
Please be more efficient with my county tax dollars. Keep it in the county!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal Car Accident in Staunton (Jan '13) Nov '13 Augusta County 19
News VDOT Holds Hearing on Western Bypass Design Opt... (May '13) Sep '13 Im Ya Huckleberry 15
News Orange Woman Charged with Hit-and-Run in Albemarle (Jul '13) Jul '13 mista swim 4
News Albemarle Sheriff's Search & Rescue Locates Mis... (Jul '13) Jul '13 thanks 12
News VDOT Crews Working to Reopen Dick Woods Road (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tax Dollars at Work 1
News Deadline Nears for Albemarle Residents Waiting ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Crack Scooter 13
News W.R. Grace - Maybe The Most Valuable Bankrupt C... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mike crill 1
More from around the web