Riverstone Group Buys Keswick Hall - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

A family-owned Richmond company is the new owner of Keswick Hall at Monticello. The Riverstone Group LLC said Tuesday that subsidiary Historic Hotels of Albemarle LLC bought the resort, country club and some home sites within the Estates at Keswick Hall from Orient-Express Hotels Inc. Full Story
BIRDMAN

Rocky Mount, VA

#1 Jan 24, 2012
You mean the Chinese didn't buy it !
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#2 Jan 24, 2012
BIRDMAN wrote:
You mean the Chinese didn't buy it !
Chinese don't buy crap like that, the "pakis" do.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#3 Jan 24, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese don't buy crap like that, the "pakis" do.
Typical deranged racist spew from the Richmond representative of Westboro Baptist Church of Satan.

Keep it up nothead.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

#4 Jan 25, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical deranged racist spew from the Richmond representative of Westboro Baptist Church of Satan.
Keep it up nothead.
Got job, i heard they are looking for an old rooster to manage the resort.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Got job, i heard they are looking for an old rooster to manage the resort.
Well if they want a rooster, that leaves you out nothead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatal Car Accident in Staunton (Jan '13) Nov '13 Augusta County 20
VDOT Holds Hearing on Western Bypass Design Opt... (May '13) Sep '13 Im Ya Huckleberry 15
Orange Woman Charged with Hit-and-Run in Albemarle (Jul '13) Jul '13 mista swim 4
Albemarle Sheriff's Search & Rescue Locates Mis... (Jul '13) Jul '13 thanks 12
VDOT Crews Working to Reopen Dick Woods Road (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tax Dollars at Work 1
Deadline Nears for Albemarle Residents Waiting ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Crack Scooter 13
W.R. Grace - Maybe The Most Valuable Bankrupt C... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mike crill 1
More from around the web