GOP Goes Door-to-Door in Albemarle

GOP Goes Door-to-Door in Albemarle

There are 24 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Aug 29, 2009, titled GOP Goes Door-to-Door in Albemarle. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Saturday morning the Republican Party brought the a Road to Richmonda to Albemarle County to try to rally voters and build momentum toward November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CvilleGordo

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Aug 31, 2009
Nothing has Changed wrote:
They better not COME TO MY HOUSE!
Ok, I'll bite. They might. What would you do if they did?
Jerri

Marietta, GA

#23 Aug 31, 2009
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - you're right! I guess they have forgotten all about Clinton!
They've forgotten about President Clinton who showed absolutely no respect for women, especially his wife, and this weekend we saw the prime example of selective memory. All weekend there was nothing but praise for Senator Kennedy, while very little mention was made of the young woman he left to die in that canal. Democrats can be can say anything and be totally without redeeming qualities in their younger years, but their future actions are what determines the type of person they are. Republicans are judged by every utterance, no matter how many years ago. Nothing they can do in their life as a public servant ever atones for perceived misstatements or slights.
Remembering last year

United States

#24 Aug 31, 2009
If you remember correctly the democrats had people going door to door last year about this time asking who you were voting for and why, and they would return to your house if you were undecided. So why now is it something that was ok for the Democrats is not ok for Republicans. I believe the democrats are running a little scared, and well they should be, of loosing some positions in this election, because the "Change" that was promised hasn't all been that good.
Joan

Marietta, GA

#25 Aug 31, 2009
I find it very interesting that the two commercials playing on local stations for Creigh Deeds fail to mention the DNC chair/governor, Tim Kaine. He prefers to link himself with the policies of Mark Warner. Could it be that he trying to distance himself from the current governor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal Car Accident in Staunton (Jan '13) Nov '13 Augusta County 19
News VDOT Holds Hearing on Western Bypass Design Opt... (May '13) Sep '13 Im Ya Huckleberry 15
News Orange Woman Charged with Hit-and-Run in Albemarle (Jul '13) Jul '13 mista swim 4
News Albemarle Sheriff's Search & Rescue Locates Mis... (Jul '13) Jul '13 thanks 12
News VDOT Crews Working to Reopen Dick Woods Road (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tax Dollars at Work 1
News Deadline Nears for Albemarle Residents Waiting ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Crack Scooter 13
News W.R. Grace - Maybe The Most Valuable Bankrupt C... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mike crill 1
More from around the web