Deeds Leads Civic Lessons in Albemarle - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 20 comments on the Nov 15, 2011, NBC29 Charlottesville story titled Deeds Leads Civic Lessons in Albemarle - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

State Senator Creigh Deeds led a lesson in civics for students in Crozet Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GetAGrip

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 15, 2011
Did he tell the kids about how Unions give 99% of their donations to Democrats and bankroll their campaigns in return for kick-backs? Did he tell them that Democrats are responsible for the terrible economy and may be why mommy and daddy don't have jobs? Did he tell them about how the Democrat controlled legislature hasn't passed a budget in over 900 days? Did he tell them that they might have had a younger sister or brother had it not been for taxpayer-funded abortions? I think not.
bumpy

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2011
No, and he probably didn't tell them some of his constituents are of their meds.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 15, 2011
wunder if he learned them on how he helped taxpayers with biscuit run?
Ross

Lady Lake, FL

#5 Nov 15, 2011
I wouldn't let my kids near Deeds...je is a left wing lune.
sez me

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Nov 15, 2011
Just another political prostitute. God help us when they spread their lies in a classroom. Glad my kids didn't have to breath the same air.
Larry

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Nov 15, 2011
Creigh Deeds led a lesson in civics for students in Crozet
But who is going to teach Deeds?
GoUVa

Nokesville, VA

#8 Nov 16, 2011
GetAGrip wrote:
Did he tell the kids about how Unions give 99% of their donations to Democrats and bankroll their campaigns in return for kick-backs? Did he tell them that Democrats are responsible for the terrible economy and may be why mommy and daddy don't have jobs? Did he tell them about how the Democrat controlled legislature hasn't passed a budget in over 900 days? Did he tell them that they might have had a younger sister or brother had it not been for taxpayer-funded abortions? I think not.
Did he tell or show kids how to Google George W. Bush to see how he started the country on its current downfall? Did he tell them that many of our Republican posters on here post under many different names making them two faced like the Republican Party? Did he tell them how bad he was beaten in the Governors election by a man that hasn't done anything to fix Virginia's problems? Did he tell them that Bozo Bob has taken over the reigns of the Republican Governors Association which takes much of his time away from the problems Virginians are faced with today? Did he tell them that George W. Bush is responsible for the killing of many of today's youth with his made up war for WMD's in Iraq? Did he tell you that Republicans can sleep better at night because they blame it all on Kaine & Obama? you bet your life they do!
sez me

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Nov 16, 2011
GoUVa wrote:
<quoted text>Did he tell or show kids how to Google George W. Bush to see how he started the country on its current downfall? Did he tell them that many of our Republican posters on here post under many different names making them two faced like the Republican Party? Did he tell them how bad he was beaten in the Governors election by a man that hasn't done anything to fix Virginia's problems? Did he tell them that Bozo Bob has taken over the reigns of the Republican Governors Association which takes much of his time away from the problems Virginians are faced with today? Did he tell them that George W. Bush is responsible for the killing of many of today's youth with his made up war for WMD's in Iraq? Did he tell you that Republicans can sleep better at night because they blame it all on Kaine & Obama? you bet your life they do!
Not to mention supporting secret files on those who receive millions in tax credits like the guys who want millions more from Biscuit Run. The epitome of corruption in our government.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Nov 16, 2011
GoUVa wrote:
<quoted text>Did he tell or show kids how to Google George W. Bush to see how he started the country on its current downfall? Did he tell them that many of our Republican posters on here post under many different names making them two faced like the Republican Party? Did he tell them how bad he was beaten in the Governors election by a man that hasn't done anything to fix Virginia's problems? Did he tell them that Bozo Bob has taken over the reigns of the Republican Governors Association which takes much of his time away from the problems Virginians are faced with today? Did he tell them that George W. Bush is responsible for the killing of many of today's youth with his made up war for WMD's in Iraq? Did he tell you that Republicans can sleep better at night because they blame it all on Kaine & Obama? you bet your life they do!
Why should he have to tell them that: when we have you , living in your fantasy world, to "educate" them?
GoUVa

Nokesville, VA

#11 Nov 16, 2011
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>Why should he have to tell them that: when we have you , living in your fantasy world, to "educate" them?
Try this fairy tale out...Once upon a time there was a candidate for Governor. His name was Bozo Bob McDonnell. He promised reduced spending, jobs & better education for all. He was elected by the kool aid drinking public that fell for his promises when in reality, he was just feeding them a load of horse s%$#. He elected to BORROW BILLIONS for roads and then shouted at the top of his lungs, "we have a budget surplus" but he failed to mention that money was stolen from the Virginia Retirement System in the amount of 600 million. His jobs promise also was a fairy tale of its own because Virginia's unemployment rose again last month. His Republican brothers yelled and cried foul when Governor Kaine took over the reins of the DNC yet ole Bozo didn't mind taking over the Republican Governors Association and is actively working for the newest idiot out of Texas, Rick Perry. Bozo wants to be that idiots VP. Yes kiddies, the promises made by the candidates of today are nothing more than fairy tales and everything is Obama's fault. Just ask the posters with many names on here. They even love to answer their own posts with more of their fairy tales.
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Nov 16, 2011
GoUVa wrote:
<quoted text>Try this fairy tale out...Once upon a time there was a candidate for Governor. His name was Bozo Bob McDonnell. He promised reduced spending, jobs & better education for all. He was elected by the kool aid drinking public that fell for his promises when in reality, he was just feeding them a load of horse s%$#. He elected to BORROW BILLIONS for roads and then shouted at the top of his lungs, "we have a budget surplus" but he failed to mention that money was stolen from the Virginia Retirement System in the amount of 600 million. His jobs promise also was a fairy tale of its own because Virginia's unemployment rose again last month. His Republican brothers yelled and cried foul when Governor Kaine took over the reins of the DNC yet ole Bozo didn't mind taking over the Republican Governors Association and is actively working for the newest idiot out of Texas, Rick Perry. Bozo wants to be that idiots VP. Yes kiddies, the promises made by the candidates of today are nothing more than fairy tales and everything is Obama's fault. Just ask the posters with many names on here. They even love to answer their own posts with more of their fairy tales.
Methinks you were supposed to be a recipient of those "stolen" dollars from the VRS. Hmmm?

“Don't Drink The Obama Kool-Aid”

Since: Aug 09

You don't need to know, Va.

#13 Nov 16, 2011
GoUVa wrote:
<quoted text> Did he tell them that many of our Republican posters on here post under many different names making them two faced like the Republican Party?
Pot calling the kettle black. How many liberal posters are actually registered on this site??
sez me

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Nov 16, 2011
Whats in a name? use as many as you want, whats at stake is your credibility as a poster. The truth always comes out. I hate all politicians equally, that a lie, some more than others but they are all prostitutes, local, state, and feds. Look at booth sides now vying for pres, does anyone really trust these guys?
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#15 Nov 17, 2011
sez me wrote:
Whats in a name? use as many as you want, whats at stake is your credibility as a poster. The truth always comes out. I hate all politicians equally, that a lie, some more than others but they are all prostitutes, local, state, and feds. Look at booth sides now vying for pres, does anyone really trust these guys?
Not really ,but any change now would be welcome.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Nov 17, 2011
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>Not really ,but any change now would be welcome.
yeah, as soon as Cain figures out where Libya is, Perry remembers his talking points, Gingrich stops being the ultimate Washington crony insider and Romney leans right.
sez me

Charlottesville, VA

#17 Nov 17, 2011
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>Not really ,but any change now would be welcome.
Thats the rub, we all get worked up over politics and who's gonna do something for Joe blow and afterwords, nothing happens. Its all political rhetoric that amounts to nothing. And who are we voting for? a person? I think not. We vote for special interests or corporations. I always ask people, So, what corporation are you voting for?
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Nov 18, 2011
sez me wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the rub, we all get worked up over politics and who's gonna do something for Joe blow and afterwords, nothing happens. Its all political rhetoric that amounts to nothing. And who are we voting for? a person? I think not. We vote for special interests or corporations. I always ask people, So, what corporation are you voting for?
Did you vote in the last election, and if so, why?
buyerbeware

Charlottesville, VA

#19 Nov 18, 2011
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, as soon as Cain figures out where Libya is, Perry remembers his talking points, Gingrich stops being the ultimate Washington crony insider and Romney leans right.
We all know where your vote is going...that's okay, someone will cancel it out.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Nov 18, 2011
If we attack Iran it will be Ron Paul.
sez me

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Nov 18, 2011
buyerbeware wrote:
<quoted text>Did you vote in the last election, and if so, why?
Yeh, I wasted my time just like you and every other voter in the entire country. Just as we will waste our time this time, hoping for a change that will never come while corporations laugh all the way to the bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal Car Accident in Staunton (Jan '13) Nov '13 Augusta County 19
News VDOT Holds Hearing on Western Bypass Design Opt... (May '13) Sep '13 Im Ya Huckleberry 15
News Orange Woman Charged with Hit-and-Run in Albemarle (Jul '13) Jul '13 mista swim 4
News Albemarle Sheriff's Search & Rescue Locates Mis... (Jul '13) Jul '13 thanks 12
News VDOT Crews Working to Reopen Dick Woods Road (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tax Dollars at Work 1
News Deadline Nears for Albemarle Residents Waiting ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Crack Scooter 13
News W.R. Grace - Maybe The Most Valuable Bankrupt C... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mike crill 1
More from around the web