58th District Delegates Face Off

58th District Delegates Face Off

There are 6 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 6, 2009, titled 58th District Delegates Face Off. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The candidates vying for Virginia's 58th delegate seat were facing off at a forum in Fluvanna Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Dark Side

Crozet, VA

#1 Oct 7, 2009
Neff is an outsider that has no clue of what we need. GO BELL!!!
Just watching the show

Appomattox, VA

#2 Oct 7, 2009
I submit that ultimately it makes little difference whether it's a Republican or a Democrat. Bell and Toscano jump when UVa says jump. Neff would only continue that practice.
Daylight

Marietta, GA

#3 Oct 7, 2009
I am courious, what are Cynthia's Neff's qualifications, what is her background, and where did she come from and what does she propose that is better than the job Rob Bell has done? The first I ever heard of her was when she decided to run for Delegate. It seems to me Rob Bell has done a good job, and I see absolutely no reason to elect someone else. Perhaps she is promising "change." We've already experienced that on the national level, we don't need it locally.
Indep says quitwhinin

Crozet, VA

#4 Oct 7, 2009
I received info about Cynthia Neff in the mail. She was an executive with a "Fortune 500" company, a small business owner...Not sure why that qualifies her. Didn't a lot of "executives" grab a lot of that bailout money that was thrown away this past year? I'd like to know where she stands on the infrastructure issues. Hope it's not "change' like cbunny aludes to.
NormanT

Bassett, VA

#5 Oct 8, 2009
Cynthia Neff is a new comer to the area, and knows very little about the local issues. How this makes her qualified to represent the district I don't know. Rob on the other hand is active in the community and has values that are respected in the district. Let's get Rob back for another term he's watching out for us.
Michael Tocci

United States

#6 Oct 8, 2009
Betting the farm on any one particular issue is not a sound fiscal/political policy. Education and other important areas will prosper only with economic stability and prosperity.

If one has to choose a particular issue to concentrate on it would seem that the immediate need is to make the Commonwealth of Virginia a far more attractive economic location, as there will be serious business exodus from the heavy regulation and taxation politics in the Northeast.

Virginia is ideally located to become an economic powerhouse, and experienced, progressive free enterprise advocates such as Rob Bell are great assets to our Commonwealth in this competitive effort to attract and encourage new business, and deserve our continued support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fatal Car Accident in Staunton (Jan '13) Nov '13 Augusta County 19
News VDOT Holds Hearing on Western Bypass Design Opt... (May '13) Sep '13 Im Ya Huckleberry 15
News Orange Woman Charged with Hit-and-Run in Albemarle (Jul '13) Jul '13 mista swim 4
News Albemarle Sheriff's Search & Rescue Locates Mis... (Jul '13) Jul '13 thanks 12
News VDOT Crews Working to Reopen Dick Woods Road (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tax Dollars at Work 1
News Deadline Nears for Albemarle Residents Waiting ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Crack Scooter 13
News W.R. Grace - Maybe The Most Valuable Bankrupt C... (Jun '13) Jun '13 mike crill 1
More from around the web