Bank of America Corp (BAC) News: Cour...

Bank of America Corp (BAC) News: Courtroom Battle Update, Mortgages & More

There are 1 comment on the Insider Monkey story from Jun 3, 2013, titled Bank of America Corp (BAC) News: Courtroom Battle Update, Mortgages & More. In it, Insider Monkey reports that:

Editor's Note: Related tickers: Bank of America Corp , BlackRock, Inc. , Metlife Inc , American International Group, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Insider Monkey.

Jesse

New York, NY

#1 Jun 3, 2013
Bank of America has sold off its bad mortgages to collection agencies. So who owns the real estate?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American International Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American General Finance Layoffs (Nov '08) Nov 30 canread 5,684
News Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Jun '16 Swedenforever 6
Why I was not on a Loan note (Mar '11) May '16 Margaret 3
News From Member of the Bar to Piano Bar: AIG's Russ... (May '16) May '16 SINGER Hedge Para... 1
News Obama opposes 90% tax on bonuses at bailouts (Mar '09) Apr '16 FancyButtPirate 14
News Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10) Feb '16 Bailouts 14
News Bush Super PAC Fundraising Plummeted in Past Si... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Card Carrying Zio... 1
More from around the web