AIG layoffs come just before Christmas

Full story: LA Daily News 43
Tina Wisner was recently laid off from AIG, so she and her husband are cutting back drastically on their family's spending. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Living In Margaritaville

Davao City, Philippines

#42 Nov 24, 2008
losingmyjob wrote:
Is anyone interested in a tea party this christmas?
Can we have it somewhere else other then Boston?
M_Guiza

Burbank, CA

#43 Dec 3, 2008
I am out of a "job" too. I lost my job in 2006. I managed 250 people. I went back to school. I was offered meager salaries too. I understand that my skills are transferrable as well, and, I am not the idiot, nor the economist.
ferdinand wrote:
<quoted text>
M Guiza, open your eyes. You are an idiot. Mrs. Wisner's job is dispensable at any time, so is the jobs held by economists (your job). Each person should have some responsibility for their failure; stop blaming it uncontrollable factors.
Payback

United States

#45 Feb 12, 2009
Are you a former AIG employee and shareholder that was recently laid off? Do you want to take part in a class action lawsuit that will shut down AIG for good? If so, email me at AIGBAILOUT@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American International Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American General Finance Layoffs (Nov '08) 11 hr Springleaf 5,667
Ten Most Excellent XviD WMV to MOV Converter Ar... (Mar '09) Dec '14 gallagherrobby 3
Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10) Dec '14 Swedenforever 13
Bank bailout plans loosen credit markets a bit;... (Sep '08) Sep '14 hubertfields00 8
AIG Prepares to Pay About $100 Million in Bonuses (Feb '10) Jun '14 swedenforever 4
Aig Ceo's Son Was Paid $102,549 From September ... (Apr '14) Jun '14 kateysmith 2
Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Jun '14 swedenforever 5
More from around the web