American General Finance Layoffs
Complete and Utter

Springfield, IL

#5853 Mar 14, 2013
Jesus Quintana wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your a$$ and pull the fuck!ng trigger 'til it goes "click."
Out of the Lanes...

"24% loans !?!
You're better off taking the bus and eating out of cans.
Explaining why it is a good idea to take out a loan with AGF/SPRINGLEAF is like explaining why it is a good idea to buy furniture or appliances through Rent-A-Center: The costs just don’t add up.
AGF/SPRINGLEAF will claim that sending them a Cease and Desist letter is ALWAYS a bad idea, but there are definitely situations where it is necessary to do so. My posts regarding this always state that you can still be sued, and I have never claimed someone should not pay their bills. However, they continually try to distort the truth by claiming that I have. One should consider the true reasons why AGF/SPRINGLEAF doesn’t want to be sent these letters.
AGF/SPRINGLEAF wants to be in their debtor’s ear as much as possible, not merely to get them to pay their bills, but to sell them as much debt as possible, no matter how unwise it is. They seek to keep people as uninformed and in-the-dark about their rights as possible. There are good reasons why the Fair Debt Act was passed, and their company has a horrible track record with so many who have worked for them as well.Look at the rude, insulting comments being made on this public website by current AGF/SPRINGLEAF employees posing as laid-off or fired employees and ask yourself if these are the kinds of people you want to be indebted to.
AGF/SPRINGLEAF often solicits people for additional loans that are not within their best financial interestsThese people are not deadbeats, yet AGF/SPRINGLEAF lies to them in order to make them vulnerable to their sales tactics. Not all businesses do these kinds of things. These people have a right to use the Fair Debt Act to get AGF/SPRINGLEAF o leave them alone.
According to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Consumers being harassed by creditors must cease to do so after being contacted by certified mail by the debtor indicating their desire to only be contacted by mail.If you decide after contacting the debt collector that you don’t want the collector to contact you again, tell the collector – in writing – to stop contacting you. Here’s how to do that:Make a copy of your letter. Send the original by certified mail, and pay for a “return receipt” so you’ll be able to document what the collector received.Once the collector receives your letter, they may not contact you again, with two exceptions: a collector can contact you to tell you there will be no further contact or to let you know that they or the creditor intend to take a specific action, like filing a lawsuit. Sending such a letter to a debt collector you owe money to does not get rid of the debt, but it should stop the contact. The creditor or the debt collector still can sue you to collect the debt, however. "
Complete and Utter

Springfield, IL

#5854 Mar 14, 2013
Jesus Quintana wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your a$$ and pull the fuck!ng trigger 'til it goes "click."
I'd like two hardshells, a bean burrito and a large diet.
Listen to me

Oklahoma City, OK

#5855 Mar 14, 2013
How many times do I have to tell you , you write a loan for 24% you are getting fired for breaking grid 24% is a bargain compared to what we are charging

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5856 Mar 14, 2013
Listen to me wrote:
How many times do I have to tell you , you write a loan for 24% you are getting fired for breaking grid 24% is a bargain compared to what we are charging
They wouldn't know... That loser has been gone from the company for a while now.
State

Springfield, IL

#5857 Mar 18, 2013
Listen to me wrote:
Fixed it for you.

"35% loans !?!
Explaining why it is a good idea to take out a loan with AGF/SPRINGLEAF is like explaining why it is a good idea to buy furniture or appliances through Rent-A-Center: The costs just don’t add up.
AGF/SPRINGLEAF will claim that sending them a Cease and Desist letter is ALWAYS a bad idea, but there are definitely situations where it is necessary to do so. My posts regarding this always state that you can still be sued, and I have never claimed someone should not pay their bills. However, they continually try to distort the truth by claiming that I have. One should consider the true reasons why AGF/SPRINGLEAF doesn’t want to be sent these letters.
AGF/SPRINGLEAF wants to be in their debtor’s ear as much as possible, not merely to get them to pay their bills, but to sell them as much debt as possible, no matter how unwise it is. They seek to keep people as uninformed and in-the-dark about their rights as possible. There are good reasons why the Fair Debt Act was passed, and their company has a horrible track record with so many who have worked for them as well.Look at the rude, insulting comments being made on this public website by current AGF/SPRINGLEAF employees posing as laid-off or fired employees and ask yourself if these are the kinds of people you want to be indebted to.
AGF/SPRINGLEAF often solicits people for additional loans that are not within their best financial interestsThese people are not deadbeats, yet AGF/SPRINGLEAF lies to them in order to make them vulnerable to their sales tactics. Not all businesses do these kinds of things. These people have a right to use the Fair Debt Act to get AGF/SPRINGLEAF o leave them alone.
According to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Consumers being harassed by creditors must cease to do so after being contacted by certified mail by the debtor indicating their desire to only be contacted by mail.If you decide after contacting the debt collector that you don’t want the collector to contact you again, tell the collector – in writing – to stop contacting you. Here’s how to do that:Make a copy of your letter. Send the original by certified mail, and pay for a “return receipt” so you’ll be able to document what the collector received.Once the collector receives your letter, they may not contact you again, with two exceptions: a collector can contact you to tell you there will be no further contact or to let you know that they or the creditor intend to take a specific action, like filing a lawsuit. Sending such a letter to a debt collector you owe money to does not get rid of the debt, but it should stop the contact. The creditor or the debt collector still can sue you to collect the debt, however. "
Loving the loans

United States

#5858 Mar 19, 2013
State wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed it for you.
"35% loans !?!
What we do is very needed and I'm proud of the job we do. Please quit this company that you hate so much. There are some people here that love there job.
State Max

Springfield, IL

#5859 Mar 19, 2013
Loving the loans wrote:
<quoted text>
What we do is very needed and I'm proud of the job we do. Please quit this company that you hate so much. There are some people here that love there job.
Please stay off this website with your comments.

It was never created to be a marketing tool for Springleaf/AGF.
Listen to me

Oklahoma City, OK

#5860 Mar 19, 2013
Loving the loans wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are proud of what you do here then you have no soul. If you want to say you need the job then fine. But we do nothing a computer can't do now no rate negotiation just take it or leave it. Also 100% of the people that borrow money are worse off from borrowing money from us. Maybe not in the short term but in the long term.
Loving the loans

United States

#5861 Mar 19, 2013
Listen to me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are proud of what you do here then you have no soul. If you want to say you need the job then fine. But we do nothing a computer can't do now no rate negotiation just take it or leave it. Also 100% of the people that borrow money are worse off from borrowing money from us. Maybe not in the short term but in the long term.
Then quit if you hate it so much.. I love this company. I was laid off and they hired me back and now I'm a new manager... Hard work pays off and this company is great. I also love my district and new district manager. Please quit and be happy I love my job and I'm great at it. Life is great in Texas
Black Hill

San Francisco, CA

#5862 Mar 20, 2013
Listen to me

Oklahoma City, OK

#5863 Mar 20, 2013
1.1 billion in interest charges Springleaf has to pay. The company that has sunk so many people financially with outrageous interest rates may be done in by interest charges on it's own debt. That's the definition of Irony.
Loving the loans

United States

#5864 Mar 20, 2013
Listen to me wrote:
1.1 billion in interest charges Springleaf has to pay. The company that has sunk so many people financially with outrageous interest rates may be done in by interest charges on it's own debt. That's the definition of Irony.
We can only control our own branches, if everyone will focus on this task we can pull the company out of this
Listen to me

Oklahoma City, OK

#5865 Mar 20, 2013
I hope you don't really believe that crap. The fact is you can do all you want to but the company is going down regardless
Loan Master

Fort Worth, TX

#5866 Mar 23, 2013
Loving the loans - it's very obvious who you are -
Loving the loans

Ballwin, MO

#5867 Mar 23, 2013
Loan Master wrote:
Loving the loans - it's very obvious who you are -
So, what's your point? Get over it!
Listen to me

Oklahoma City, OK

#5868 Mar 23, 2013
I think the point is that you have no credibility.
Loving the loans

United States

#5869 Mar 25, 2013
Credibility? For what? What do I have to prove to you
Loving the loans

United States

#5870 Mar 26, 2013
Don't hear any response?
Listen to me

Oklahoma City, OK

#5871 Mar 26, 2013
Sorry I was working .....

You don't have to prove anything to me. The point is we know who you are and that you wear Springleaf colored glasses. So when you come on here with your Springleaf Pom Poms it carries no weight because you are in the tank for the company.

Just posted 4th daughter year of operating loss of over 200 millon not sure even you can spin that one.
Manute Bol

United States

#5872 Mar 26, 2013
Loving the loans wrote:
Don't hear any response?
What district do you work in? Houston area? DFW area? West TX maybe? I'm just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American International Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ten Most Excellent XviD WMV to MOV Converter Ar... (Mar '09) Apr '15 estellejohnsons 5
News Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10) Dec '14 Swedenforever 13
News Bank bailout plans loosen credit markets a bit;... (Sep '08) Sep '14 hubertfields00 8
News AIG Prepares to Pay About $100 Million in Bonuses (Feb '10) Jun '14 swedenforever 4
News Aig Ceo's Son Was Paid $102,549 From September ... (Apr '14) Jun '14 kateysmith 2
News Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Jun '14 swedenforever 5
News McCain says government `forced' to bail out AIG (Sep '08) May '14 swedenforever 53
More from around the web