American General Finance Layoffs
Nancy Kerrigan

Chicago, IL

#5485 Mar 16, 2012
Remaining open branches, please call the branch before you transfer a loan application to a collection center. If you aren't sure where to find the number, please cut yourself and bleed out.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5486 Mar 18, 2012
Any news about upcoming closures? I've tried to call the Mattoon IL office, but haven't been able to talk to the Manager. Maybe the Manager and DM are on vacation together again. Wonder if the D.O. knows about this activity?

Maybe he reads this blog? Sounds like a soap opera in Illinois.
Now What

Atlanta, GA

#5487 Mar 20, 2012
Now that the cuts and realignments have been made, we still have a very large RE problem. Any idea what's going to happen with the RE portfolio? Several Service Centers? Sell it? Centralize it?

Location hidden

#5488 Mar 20, 2012
Now What wrote:
Now that the cuts and realignments have been made, we still have a very large RE problem. Any idea what's going to happen with the RE portfolio? Several Service Centers? Sell it? Centralize it?
Call the Mattoon IL Manager I'm sure she will know something. She seems to know everything before it actually happens.

Location hidden

#5489 Mar 21, 2012
Oh I can't get on here anymore. My DM said it's a NO NO. Wonder why that is?
Exhausted

Birdseye, IN

#5490 Mar 21, 2012

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5491 Mar 22, 2012
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/03/22/spr...

I wonder what they are doing that they need lawyers for? So you close a bunch of offices and then hire "Restructuring Lawyers" - can someone please cue the Darth Vader music.

Lets open the flood gates. So what do you think will happen next?

Location hidden

#5492 Mar 22, 2012
super pac wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article /2012/03/22/springleaf-idUSL3E 8EL78X20120322
I wonder what they are doing that they need lawyers for? So you close a bunch of offices and then hire "Restructuring Lawyers" - can someone please cue the Darth Vader music.
Lets open the flood gates. So what do you think will happen next?
So when your DM tells you we are back and will be stronger than ever try to wake him up. Or call Mattoon IL and talk to the Manager cause she knows the truth.
The Mattoon IL DM

United States

#5493 Mar 22, 2012
Look 3BBB, I am dating the manager because you and I are officially over. After the chimpanzee/ handcuffs incident that night with you, I am scared of you. Bringing in the taser along with the peanut butter just didn't help.

And about the incessant posting of "Ask the IL manager", please give it a rest. And let me know when you are going to come by and pick up your meds. One bottle is Valtrex, what's that used for ?

Location hidden

#5494 Mar 22, 2012
The Mattoon IL DM wrote:
Look 3BBB, I am dating the manager because you and I are officially over. After the chimpanzee/ handcuffs incident that night with you, I am scared of you. Bringing in the taser along with the peanut butter just didn't help.
And about the incessant posting of "Ask the IL manager", please give it a rest. And let me know when you are going to come by and pick up your meds. One bottle is Valtrex, what's that used for ?
I hope you and her are happy together. I'm sure she knows everything going on in your district now. You know pillow talk. Oh and the valtrex is yours. For something you got on a fishing trip.
LOLO

High Point, NC

#5495 Mar 23, 2012
diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you forgotten! This is the most intelligent thing I have read on here....I am an employee who was let go and I truely believe that when my D.M. told me...he felt as heart broken as I did.
Everyone needs to let it go and appreciate what they have!!!!
Mine was more like see ya.
La Bamba

United States

#5496 Mar 23, 2012
my source in hq said more lay offs to come next month
Lisa

Richmond, KY

#5497 Mar 23, 2012
3BBB wrote:
Any news about upcoming closures? I've tried to call the Mattoon IL office, but haven't been able to talk to the Manager. Maybe the Manager and DM are on vacation together again. Wonder if the D.O. knows about this activity?
Maybe he reads this blog? Sounds like a soap opera in Illinois.
jealous much?

Location hidden

#5498 Mar 24, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
jealous much?
NO have you seen the DM involved? Chew and a spit cup not my style. So that manager can have him.
The Mattoon IL DM

United States

#5499 Mar 24, 2012
3BBB I bet you are just a pleasure to work with.

Location hidden

#5500 Mar 24, 2012
The Mattoon IL DM wrote:
3BBB I bet you are just a pleasure to work with.
Hey with things down to the wire with the company a DM who doesn't know what confidentiality means then he should be the first to go. When someone gets laid off and other branch managers know about it before the employee being laid off is wrong. This isn't his first run at being best friends with employees. Oh and by the way my co-workers love me.
Lisa

Charlotte, NC

#5501 Mar 25, 2012
3BBB wrote:
<quoted text>
NO have you seen the DM involved? Chew and a spit cup not my style. So that manager can have him.
LOL, very jealous..........

Location hidden

#5502 Mar 25, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, very jealous..........
Lisa,
Maybe you and this DM have had a little fishing trip together also. Seems you are the jealous one. Cause he's not my type.
bankruptcy 101

Houston, TX

#5503 Mar 26, 2012
Bankruptcy here we come
The Mattoon DM

United States

#5504 Mar 27, 2012
Lisa,

3BBB is nuts. She is currently out on probation for stalking me. She loves me, and I had to get a restraining order.

Sure she us jealous, who else would write on a forum the stuff she does. A therapist would help her with the fantasies about me and imaginary fishing trips.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American International Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I was not on a Loan note (Mar '11) 21 hr Margaret 3
News From Member of the Bar to Piano Bar: AIG's Russ... May 20 SINGER Hedge Para... 1
News Obama opposes 90% tax on bonuses at bailouts (Mar '09) Apr '16 FancyButtPirate 14
News Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10) Feb '16 Bailouts 14
News Bush Super PAC Fundraising Plummeted in Past Si... Feb '16 Card Carrying Zio... 1
News AIG to Hold Strategy Update on Jan. 26 Amid Ica... Jan '16 bring on yesterday 2
AIG Funded the Russian Communist Revolution of ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Lordylordy9111 2
More from around the web