American General Finance Layoffs

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5430 Mar 4, 2012
The Penalty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to burn in hell or get cancer by trying to warn people about Springleaf. But if I do, I will send you my tumors so you and your but buddies can suck on them.
It is you who should go to another website since it was originally created for people let go from Springleaf/AGF, and many of them do not like the company.
You're just an ex employee that has a bad taste against the company. If you didn't like the brand beforehand, you should have quit. The only thing you should be doing is getting a job and paying your bills. The only thing you're doing is hurting people who check the blog.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5431 Mar 4, 2012
Attention employees from St. Louis, Chicago, Central IL and Indiana areas: A good source tells me if you need information you can contact the Manager of the Mattoon IL branch. The Manager and DM are tight and the DM tells everything to this Manager. It's rumored they vacation together and share all kinds of information.
test

United States

#5432 Mar 4, 2012
Test
sexyshazam

United States

#5433 Mar 4, 2012
I like it !!
sexyshazam

United States

#5435 Mar 4, 2012
"Attention employees from St. Louis, Chicago, Central IL and Indiana areas: A good source tells me if you need information you can contact the Manager of the Mattoon IL branch. The Manager and DM are tight and the DM tells everything to this Manager. It's rumored they vacation together and share all kinds of information."

So, I would take this as they give each other a "Satisfactory" or "Needs improvement"?
The Penalty

Chatham, IL

#5436 Mar 4, 2012
Uh oh16 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just an ex employee that has a bad taste against the company. If you didn't like the brand beforehand, you should have quit. The only thing you should be doing is getting a job and paying your bills. The only thing you're doing is hurting people who check the blog.
How you know I didn't quit ?

I'm not hurting anyone by posting that.
The Penalty

Chatham, IL

#5437 Mar 4, 2012
Harold Kunze wrote:
<quoted text>
As a former DM of the company, you look ridiculous posting this. You did this for what, 26 years? Then you get canned and become a hypocrite. And if you don't like Springleaf then okay, make that post. But making the exact same post every single week for 3 years is spamming the board.
How do you know I'm a former DM of the company ?
How do you know I'm this 'Barney' person ?

If you've been wrong all along, you've really been stupid.

Location hidden

#5438 Mar 4, 2012
Is it just me or does it seem like the people from Springfield IL don't really like each other? You need a score card to keep track of all their negative comments about each other. Can't we just all get along?
foxyshazam

United States

#5439 Mar 5, 2012
I think all of you should be out visiting banks and referral sources instead of this. Get to work byatches !!!!
haha

Evergreen, AL

#5440 Mar 5, 2012
Nice email

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5441 Mar 5, 2012
3BBB wrote:
Attention employees from St. Louis, Chicago, Central IL and Indiana areas: A good source tells me if you need information you can contact the Manager of the Mattoon IL branch. The Manager and DM are tight and the DM tells everything to this Manager. It's rumored they vacation together and share all kinds of information.
So has anyone called the Mattoon Branch today? Wonder if these two are married?
vjayjay

United States

#5442 Mar 5, 2012
So, who wants to see The Penalty and Harold Kunze in a MMA cage match ?? I know I do. Cat fight !! Meowrrr.

Location hidden

#5443 Mar 5, 2012
vjayjay wrote:
So, who wants to see The Penalty and Harold Kunze in a MMA cage match ?? I know I do. Cat fight !! Meowrrr.
My money is on The Penalty!!!!
Obiwan

Kailua, HI

#5444 Mar 6, 2012
The Penalty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to burn in hell or get cancer by trying to warn people about Springleaf. But if I do, I will send you my tumors so you and your but buddies can suck on them.
It is you who should go to another website since it was originally created for people let go from Springleaf/AGF, and many of them do not like the company.
Out of respect for those people who are undergoing cancer treatment and just trying to survive, let's not joke about cancer. COME ON WHAT THE HELL!

Location hidden

#5445 Mar 6, 2012
I noticed some of Harolds posts have been deleted. Maybe BR is fighting back and people at Topix are paying attention. God only knows nobody else pays attention to Harold.

Location hidden

#5446 Mar 6, 2012
Who is calling this branch today. Maybe the Manager will be there and can tell us what's going to happen next.

billy

Oakland, CA

#5447 Mar 6, 2012
Everyone must be busy lending and collecting. Long live the Leaf.
Countdown

Chatham, IL

#5448 Mar 6, 2012
Happy person

Stockton, CA

#5449 Mar 6, 2012
Obiwan wrote:
Don't waste your time trying to figure out the whys and the how comes. It happened and there isn't a branch nor an employee that is safe out there. Use your time instead on figuring out where to go from here. After 14 yrs its over for me but the ride was great and they paid me for doing something I enjoyed doing for 39 yrs (3 different companies) I just started my retirement sooner then later. The saddest part in my termination notice there were no "Thank You" for your loyalty & hard work. Just here's what you get & "See Ya". So to JayDOG just remember "what goes around comes around full circle"
Cant agree witgh you more! I HAD 29YRS and all I got were some looks while I walked out the door...This is only the begining, the next bunch to go may not get the package you and I got...

Location hidden

#5450 Mar 7, 2012
Countdown wrote:
Are these upcoming closures or does this cover what's already been done? So sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

American International Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ten Most Excellent XviD WMV to MOV Converter Ar... (Mar '09) Mar '17 Newday 6
News Paulson defends Merrill Lynch deal (Jul '09) Jun '16 Swedenforever 6
Why I was not on a Loan note (Mar '11) May '16 Margaret 3
News From Member of the Bar to Piano Bar: AIG's Russ... (May '16) May '16 SINGER Hedge Para... 1
News Obama opposes 90% tax on bonuses at bailouts (Mar '09) Apr '16 FancyButtPirate 14
News Paulson Distances Himself From A.I.G. Payments (Jan '10) Feb '16 Bailouts 14
News Bush Super PAC Fundraising Plummeted in Past Si... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Card Carrying Zio... 1
More from around the web